💟12💟

Hey Hey everyone!!!!!

Somebody tell me how this book has 1k reads?!!

This is crazy,I am grateful to you guys for even being here.

Thankyou for everything❤❤

Third person pov

It was early morning and like everyone else Taehyung was also sleeping.
He thought he would sleep in late as it was the weekend,but it wasn't the case as his peaceful sleep was disturbed by someone.

His window was open,and there is only one person in the entire world who has made Taehyung's window as the door to his room.

Yes,its Jungkook.He always visits Taehyung through that window and today wasn't any different as he was doing the same.

Taehyung stayed in  bed,and he could hear shuffling of clothes.Jungkook took off his jacket and shoes and joined his mate on the bed.

Taehyung immediately latched his self on his mate.He snuggled in his chest and wrapped his arms around his body.Jungkook too kept his one arm around his mate's waist and the other one was carding his fingers through his hair.

He basked in his mate's scent and felt rejuvenated.

"Why can't you come like normal people Koo,you know through the door??"Tae asked him while his eyes were still closed.

"Baby,your mate is not even normal so how do you expect me to come normally"he said and kissed his forehead.

"Hmmm..why so early today???"

"What,am I not allowed to visit my mate.I can come in any time I want!!!!"

"You know what I'm saying,tell me now!!!"Taehyung whined.

"Ahhh!!!you got me baby,well today you would go to shopping with Jin Hyung and Jimin and I have an important meeting,so I won't be able to see you for the entire day,thats why I'm here and besides I missed you too!!"Jungkook pouted while saying the last words.

"Aww look at you,the strongest ancient is sulking hihihi"Tae laughed.

"Don't tease me,love!"

"But you look so cute!!!!"

"Anyways,I'm here to also remind you that always stick to Jin and Jimin hyung,don't wander on your own okay??I won't be there today to keep an eye on you!!"Jungkook told him.

"Yes Koo,don't worry,I'm not a baby!!!"

"You are tho!!!a baby...my baby!!!!"

Taehyung smiled on hearing this words and just buried his face more in his neck.The couple slept for another hour and then Jungkook left the place but not before exchanging I love yous and lots of kisses.

They both moved on to continue  with their day.

Jin and Jimin picked Taehyung up from his house and they went for shopping.

"I'm so excited!!!! I have to buy so many things!!!"Jimin yelled.

Jin and Tae laughed and soon they arrived at the mall.

Taehyung listened to Jungkook's words and sticked close to his hyungs.Jin and Jimin too never let him out of their sight,as they cared about his safety very much and their youngest ancient might or might not have said them to do it.

Anyways we know Taehyung was safe and sound.Wait!!! "was" wasn't he safe now.huh???
Let's see.

It seems that their shopping has come to a sudden end.But why???