💟9💟

Hello people!!!

Another update???
Yess!!!

Please have faith in me and you would see a surprise.

Warning~real long ass chapter ahead!!!

Third person pov

The ancients arrived at the starlight pack and were welcomed by the head alpha himself.

"So how's it going Jisang???"Namjoon asked.

"Its all good and Thankyou so much for accepting the invitation!!"Jisang said.

"No need to be formal,okay and we are more than happy to be here!!"Jin piped in.

They all made their way to the main pack house where the dinner would take place.

Jungkook saw namjoon talking with jisang and jin and Jimin were busy among themselves and Yoongi was just following them.
He couldn't wait to see his mate.

"Lisa the guests are here!!!come down with everyone"Bogum mind linked Lisa when he saw Jungkook and the others in the living room.

"Yes we'll be there in a bit,Taehyung is in the bathroom and we'll come as soon as he finishes"she linked back.

"Namjoon,this our former pack mate and my dearest friend Chanyeol and his mate Baekhyun"Jisnag said while pointing at the couple.

"Hello,its an honor to meet you guys!"Baek said and Chan just smiled.

"Jiminie you know Taehyung right,they are his parents"Seojoon said.

Hearing this Jungkook perked up cuz he was seeing his mate's parents and his future in laws.
He passed them his charming smile and bowed at them.

"Oh I see where Taehyung gets his beauty from!!"Jimin said and everyone smiled.

They all settled down in the living room,chatting among themselves.

By every passing second Jungkook was just getting impatient to see his mate.It was like he was going to see him for the very first time.

He had made up his mind that tomorrow he would confess his feelings to Tae and tell him about the wolf too.He couldn't pretend anymore.

Whatever decision Tae would take he will definitely respect it.

He couldn't say that he was not nervous,cuz he was.But he knew that lying to his mate was worse.

He was still surprised that how only in a time span of 2-3 months,he had fallen so much for the younger.

Not him only,but his wolf too.He knew Tae was a human but him and his wolf both loved him.

Admitting his feelings to himself made Jungkook feel relieved cuz he can't deny them no more.

Yes he was truly,madly and deeply in love with Kim Taehyung.He could say it in front of the whole world.

He was busy in his thoughts,when a pack warrior came running towards them.

"Alpha!!"he panted.
This grabbed everyone's attention in the room.

"What is it???"jisang asked.

"Rogues have attacked on our northern border!!They are in hundreds!!I'm afraid we can't handle them alone"the warrior informed.

Panic surrounded them,until they heard a monstrous growl coming from Jungkook.

He didnt waste any time and shifted into his wolf in the living room.At that point of time nothing mattered to Jungkook except for his mate's safety.