💟15💟epilogue

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you all are having an amazing day...if not I wish it gets better for you.

Third person pov

The next morning found the two mates snuggled up with each other in Taehyung's bed.

It was early in the morning and these two had no plans of getting up after the hectic day they spent yesterday.

The sun was shining brightly and it was almost noon,when one of them actually Jungkook showed signs of waking up.

He needed to use the bathroom and thats why he unwillingly let go of his mate's warm embrace.

After using the bathroom,he checked the time and went to Taehyung to wake him up.

Taehyung really didnt planned on waking up,so he just convinced Jungkook to sleep for 5 more minutes and both of them didn't knew how those five minutes turned into an hour.

They finally got up and Tae went to the washroom while Jungkook went to make breakfast more like lunch for them.

As they sat down to have breakfast,there started the questions.

"Tae how did you do it,I mean how did you changed into your wolf all of a sudden???"Jungkook asked.

Taehyung then went on to explain whatever happened to him yesterday-how he met the Moon Goddess and got his wolf back.

There was not one detail left unsaid.
Taehyung made sure to tell his mate everything while eating his breakfast and making cute hand and face movements.

Jungkook was really proud of his mate.He was proud that he can call himself as Taehyung's mate.

He knows the moon goddess must be really impressed with Taehyung to grant him such a wish.

His baby was so strong and how he overcame his fears and did the impossible.

It was actually commendable.

"You know Koo it was all possible because of you.How you fought for me,compelled me to do the same for you"he said.

Jungkook just pulled his mate close to him,close enough until Taehyung was straddling him by sitting on his lap.

"Give yourself credit,baby its all you.I did nothing!!!"he said in a sweet voice while inhaling his mate's intoxicating smell.

They spent the rest of the day lazing around:cuddling and watching movies and ofcourse eating.

The news of Taehyung's heroism spreaded quickly in the werewolf clan.
Taehyung's parents who returned from his aunt's house were in tears when they heard it.

At first they couldn't believe what they heard,but when Taehyung shifted into his wolf form in front of them,the dams of tears broke down.

People from far away even came to know about Taehyung,not only as Jungkook's mate,but also as the royal omega.

And his story of how he got his wolf back never failed to impress anyone.

The ancient clan decided that they would train Taehyung and make him a part of them.

Thats where trouble for Jungkook began.

Don't get him wrong,he really wanted his mate to be a part of them,he was more than happy when he heard his hyungs decision.

Well he was happy but it didnt last for long,only for the first few days.

When Taehyung began his training,he was being trained to improve his fighting skills,keep his powers in control and other things.It took aot of time.