TWO

Christmas had passed and school had been in session for three months now

Christmas had passed and school had been in session for three months now. April was just around the corner, and the students of Hogwarts were getting ready for spring to come.

Some were shedding their winter wear, hoping to finally be able to go outside again, while the more dedicated students began studying for their exams. Liv was one of those students. Having nothing better to do, she joined Cho and her friends weekly in the library, gaining tips from the older Ravenclaw girls.

She was coming down the common room steps one evening, books in hand and ready to cram, when her and some other students heard a commotion coming from the portrait entrance.

Liv followed the noise to find two people standing outside of the entrance, a heated argument in the making. The girl stopped in her tracks upon seeing who it was.

"You're always trying to help me with everything!" Ginny bellowed. "Why can't you just let me do things on my own?"

Dean pleaded with the girl. "But I didn't push you this time!"

Ginny scoffed. "And now you're lying. I can't believe this."

Dean seemed hurt at her insinuation, taking a few steps back. "Ginny, I would never lie to you. How could you say something like that?"

"You know what, Dean? I don't think this is working out." She turned her eyes away from the boy, focusing on the floor. "All we do is argue, I can't take it. I think we should break up."

Dean tried his best to say something to the girl, plead for her to change her mind, but she left without another word. Now noticing the crowd of people, he scurried back out of the portrait hole and down the corridor.

"Well, that was something." Liv heard one Gryffindor girl comment.

"Honestly, it was about time. Ginny was right, every time I saw them together they were either fighting or snogging." Her friend replied. The two than exited the common room, Liv following not long after.