Kidnapped Part 11

Ryan’s POV

Hayley started to snigger, and quickly covered her mouth afraid to break the quiet of the first class cabin. I stared at her as if she was from outer space, but she grinned at me and leaned in.

Not knowing what was going on. I suddenly felt really subconscious, and quickly ran my tongue over my teeth to check for no food, and wiped my mouth. The air hostess had just brought around course two of the three course meal, so you never know.

“Don’t look now but you see that pretty hostess over there with the blonde hair? She is totally checking you out.” She sniggered again, then sighed exasperated, as I did exactly the opposite of what she said and glanced over towards the hostess. She was dolled up, all long blonde hair and bleached white teeth. But as I looked back at Hayley, her hair curling loosely, face glowing, I knew that hostess was nothing compared to Hayley. And I couldn’t think of a single reason why Hayley would consider her pretty. Women.

“Honestly you’d think you of all people would understand being subtle.” Hayley frowned, and lightly hit my arm, “Don’t worry, I estimate that on the next course they bring round, she will subtly ask if you’re single. It’s like female 101.”

I must have looked as confused as I felt, because Hayley whispered, “Follow my lead.” And she took my arm and placed it on the armrest, hooking her arm around mine and leaning on my shoulder.

The hostess came around, and grabbed our finished plates, and brought round the desert. As she leaned across Hayley to give me my plate, she lingered for longer than she was business, her hand on mine as she leaned on the armrest to balance.

“So where are you guys heading today? Paris, or is this just a stop over?” Even though she said guys, I realised she was directing the question at me.

“Uh....” I wasn’t sure what we were doing actually, I looked at Hayley and she caught my drift.

“Actually we’re visiting family down south of France. We’re staying in Paris one night.” I could feel Hayley gripping my hand and the warmth that she emitted. It was addicting. I could smell the sweet shampoo she had used in her hair, and the scent of her skin.

“That sounds nice, so I take it you guys are siblings? That’s nice of you to travel together.” She smiled that freaky wide smile again, and I felt the sudden urge to get as far away from her as possible.

“What? No, Scott here, and I are engaged. Visiting some family before the wedding. Isn’t that right honey?” Hayley looked at me and leaned in slightly. I was still intoxicated by her scent, only half listening to the conversation going on. I was too preoccupied with how close her neck was, and the shapely arc of her jaw line.

“Mmmm-hmm.” I mumbled, as Hayley leaned on me. I could just imagine how her lips would feel, so soft, parted slightly... And she was right there, I’d just wanted to do this for so long, and she was always so preoccupied with something. Her neck arced softly just below my chin, and I could sense how easy it would be to just...lean in and lightly kiss her jaw, moving upwards to her cheek, smelling the sweet aroma that was Hayley.

My brain fuzzed out, suddenly my lips were tracing her jaw line, experiencing the softness of her cheeks. Hayley’s surprise was obvious, she turned her face towards me with questioning eyes.

“Right, well, I’ll uhm....Leave you to it. Enjoy the flight...” Stacy the hostess mumbled as she walked off.

“I told you so,” Hayley said, “She was totally hoping that we were brother and sister. Nice touch with the kiss by the way, but I think you missed.” She grinned.