| 12 |

12.

Yoongi's POV

I usually spend my mornings, well I don't really spend it because I sleep the whole day and usually wakes up at night time, so I don't usually spend it.

But it became different now that I was admitted in this hospital.

Unusually, I started waking up at 7:30 in the morning. The sun was almost at it's peak, its rays passing through the big windows making my eyes shut from the brightness. When my vision finally settled, I slowly rubbed it before sitting on the bed.

"Son, you're finally awake." my eyes met my mother's, nodding at her words. My eyes scanned the room and saw that this time, both of my parents were here but not my brother. Jin hyung was still asleep from the other side of the room with thick blankets covering him.

"Your hyung decided to stay at your house for today. I let Seokjin sleep since he looks tired from watching over you. You should treat him better..." my mother whispered the last part of her statement.

My brows crooked. "I've always treated my members the best way I can, Mom. Don't worry."

"I know, son. But you should treat Seokjin to the extent. He's making too much effort by staying here with you every single day. The same with Manager Sejin." she said before walking towards the table to set up the food she brought.

"I will, Mom." my answer made her smile. I just shook my head and stood up, aiming the bathroom. I held onto the stand of the fluids as I walk, my mother almost exclaiming when she saw what I was trying to do. My father also stood up when he saw my figure.

"Hey, Yoongi! You shouldn't walk that much yet...." I cut her off with a wave of my hand before they made their way to me, stopping them mid-track.

"I'm fine. I can walk and my wound's already healing. Gosh..." ignoring them, I just closed the door of the bathroom and started my business.

Since I had my hair washed yesterday, brushing my teeth and washing my face will do for this morning. I'll just have my hair washed later today. My ears suddenly felt hot when I remembered how Doc Jane complimented my hair yesterday. I was desperate in having them washed since it's making me self-conscious whenever she's around.

I need to at least look presentable in front of the woman I like.

As I finished washing up, the sudden noise from the outside surfaced. Familiar voices surrounded the whole room, making me finish my business quickly. When I opened the door to the bathroom, Hobi's face was literally in front of mine. He was standing by the door, startling me.

"What the hell. You startled me!" he didn't even let me finish my words when he suddenly enveloped me in an embrace.

"Yoongi hyung! You made me worried...." he was unusually silent as he hugged me tighter, making me almost scream when he pressed my wound.

"Hey, my wound..." I tried controlling my voice as I said those, Hoseok instantly moving away when he heard my words. His eyes were almost bulging out as he placed his hands on my arms to see my state. Meanwhile, I heard Namjoon's low voice from the other side of the room. He was standing as he hugged my parents to greet them.