CHAPTER THREE

======
              You girls should hurry up, we don't have all day, I yelled at my friend's who were lagging behind, going to different shops doing window shopping when we haven't even gotten what we came here for.

             We are at the mall shopping for Nabila's wedding anko. We are yet to decide what to wear for the three days not to talk of where to buy it.

               We are coming! Don't bother yourself too much, Fatima yelled right back as they hurried towards me

           You guys should look at that shop, we can get what we need there, zainab said as she pointed towards a shop with different materials ranging from Ankara, cut lace, London material and bridal satins.

               Entering the shop we went to the Ankara section.

        Wow look at that blue dress it would go well with the clothes Nabila will wear for sa lalle, Rukayya said sighing dreamily

         Yes but if we buy that for sa lalle, will we still wear Ankara for the wedding fatiha too? Fatima asked while I inspected the other clothes.

          That would be too local, we should come you with different materials for different days, Nabila said thoughtfully

            Soo what are we going to choose because I am really bad at choosing but good at wearing them, Zainab said raising her hands up in defeat

         What do you say Mimi?? Rukayya asked looking towards me.

       Why are you facing me, you should face the rest, I said trying to get out of choosing. I hate being on the spot and making important decisions like this.

          Well as far as we can remember you are the model amongst us so you would know what clothes are good for each occasion, Nabila said in a duh tone as if it is the most obvious thing on Earth.

        Alright let me think, I said racking my brain as I was about to give up a bright idea came into my mind.

             How about we use a high waist jeans trouser with sleeveless top then we top it with kimono for the sa lalle. Since we are going to apply henna, it would be better to wear clothes that would make it comfortable. Then for the kamu, we would wear cut lace and then Ankara for the wedding fatiha, I said looking for then to see if I am making any sense because I am not sure myself.

               God, you are such a genius, Zainab squealed loudly drawing attention towards us

             Why can't you behave matured for once in your life? Rukayya said smacking her head upside down

               Anyways, that's a brilliant idea Mimi, we would definitely go for it, Fatima said with a bright smile before we started to choose the Ankara and cut lace before going to a boutique shop for kimono, jeans trouser and sleeveless top.

          We should go for lunch before going home, I am very hungry as it is, Nabila suggested when we were done with shopping

         That's a great idea, I am famished too, I said seconding her idea. After which, Rukayya, Zainab and Fatima agreed to.

           We stopped at the mall's restaurant, and ordered for different types of rice.

         After the waiter brought our orders, we settled down to eat. We were just half way into eating when we heard dog whistles directed towards us.

         Who are those village champions? Fatima asked

       Let me check, Zainab said turning towards the guys which makes the whistles louder with them thinking we are giving them attention.

               There are four of them, all of them look irresponsible, we should just ignore them, Zainab said twisting her lips distastefully.

             Okay, I grumbled out wanting to go talk some sense into them.

            Hey babies, one of the guys say while the others laughed.

          See that big boobs, Another one said while the rest whistled referring to Fatima

          That's it, I said dropping my spoon with a loud clank. I stood up and sipped from my smoothie before walking up to the guys ignoring the calls of my friends to ignore them.

                Hey guys, I said when I reached them

         Hey baby, the irritating of them said with an annoying drawl.

              Have you ordered something yet? I asked despite seeing their stuffs on the table.

            No baby, do you want something? Another said smiling cheekily.

         Yes of course, I want you to order sense as starter, self respect as main dish and shame as desert. Can you see that you guys are stupid? Is this how you are taught to treat ladies? You useless nicompoops, do you think we are defenseless girls that you can play with our honour and go away with it? The very next time you try it, I swear you will understand the true meaning of the power of a woman. Mtcheeeeeew, I hissed as I walked back to my seat leaving them hanging their mouths open.

         I was close to my seat when I turned to them, P:S close your mouth if you don't want flies in it , I said before turning and take my seat.

             Ohh girl you were hot, see how you left them hanging their mouths, I feel you girl, Zainab Said cheering her

                That's right see how you took care of them within a blink of an eye, Rukayya said with Fatima nodding in agreement.

       Now I understand why the guys in our department call you the "iron lady" , Nabila said her mouth hanging open

          Enough with the praise please but those guys needs to be shown their place if not they would think it is okay to do this to girls, I said still annoyed.

                          +++
              Bye girls I said as they dropped me off at my home.

        Bye girlfriend, they called as they drove off.

         Momma!! Am back, I called out as I entered the house

              Come into the kitchen, she called back

        Good evening Momma, I greeted genuflecting

              How are you? She asked checking what is in the oven.

           Am fine mum, I would just go change and drop my things.

        Okay and Afsheen, she called right after I want to leave the kitchen.

          I immediately knew something was up because she rarely calls me with my real name unless when she wants to say something serious.

             What is it Momma? I asked a bit scared

           Your grandma is coming next week, she said in a low voice

            What? I exclaimed in my head. I walked like a zombie to my room with what my mum said ringing in my head.

              I sat down heavily on my bed as I thought of my grandma. I love her a lot just as she loves me a lot. But the one problem with her is that she doesn't like the fact that my parents chooses to give birth to two children instead of a dozen like she wanted. Instead of her to blame the two of them, she blames my mom alone and taunt her whenever she gets the chance to. I just hope she wouldn't do the same when she comes this time, I sighed as I went into the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading another chapter of this book, hope you loved it. Please share the book among your friends and don't for get to comment and voteeeee.

💟💟💟💟💖💖💖💖💓💓💓  
                 Love you all
💖💖💖💗💗💗❤️❤️💓💓❣️❣️