❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

THE POGUES WERE currently sitting at a new house that was being built on the island, drinking beer & talking amongst themselves

     THE POGUES WERE currently sitting at a new house that was being built on the island, drinking beer & talking amongst themselves. john b was standing on the edge of the roof, like a dumbass, while everyone else watched & drank their beer.

"that's what, a three story fall to the deck?" pope called up to him. "i give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

     john b hummed before sticking his finger in his mouth & bringing it up to check the wind. "should i do it?"

"yeah you should jump." pope said. "i'll shoot you on the way down." he held up the drill and pointed it at john.

"pope you couldn't aim for shit on that drill." ivy laughed, sitting beside JJ who was sat on the scaffolding sipping at the beer in his hand.

"you're gonna shoot me?" john b challenged pointing finger guns at pope "pew."

"yep." pope said, before kiara came out from the inside of the house.

"they're gonna have japanese toilets, with towel warmers." she said in disbelief.

"of course they are. why wouldn't they?"

"this used to be a turtle habitat." kie sighed. "but who cares about the turtles, i guess?"

"i care about them, kie." ivy said. "i mean, obviously not as much as you care about them, but-"

"i can't have cold towels."

"bruh." ivy said.

"can you please not kill yourself?" kie called up to john b.

"don't spill that beer." JJ stated, ivy laughing quietly beside him. "i'm not giving you another one."

"spill it, JB!" ivy laughed.

"whoa!" john b exclaimed, while dropping his beer. "shit."

"of course you did. like, right when i told you." JJ said.

"nice, john b." ivy said, sarcastically.

"smooth."

"nooooo." john b groaned.

"a-plus." pope said.

"dumbass." kie & ivy voiced at the same time, then looking over at each other with wide smiles.

"hey!" a distant voice called.

"hey, uh, security's here." pope called.

"uh oh. copperheads." ivy said, climbing down from the scaffolding.

"what?" JJ asked.

"i'll tell you later."

"let's wrap it up." pope said.

"boys are early today." john b stated.

"humpty dumpty, let's roll." JJ exclaimed.

"yeah."