❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

SO THAT'S EXACTLY what the teens did

     SO THAT'S EXACTLY what the teens did. they bought a kegger and brought it out onto the beach. laughing & drinking away. slowly but surely more people showed up from all sides of the island. kooks, pogues, & tourons. all here for the refreshing past time of underage drinking.

"pass one, JJ!" ivy laughed, JJ handed her a red solo cup filled to the brim with beer & she chugged it all in a matter of 30 or so seconds.

"shit, ivy." JJ said. "looking to get waaasssteeddd."

     both teens shared a laugh & poured themselves more beer. ivy & kie had a race to see who could finish their drink first, ivy won.

"ha, ha!" ivy laughed, hive-fiving JJ.

"shut up." kiara laughed, bringing ivy into a bear hug.

"uncle! i give up! i can't breathe, kie." ivy was chuckling so much she could barely see.

     JJ suddenly climbed up a dead limb and shouted, "we are family!"

"cheers to that, J!" ivy lifted her cup, bringing JJ into a hug.

     ivy's attention was caught by a cute touron, making her walk over to him, stumbling slightly.

"hi." she greeted.

"hey." he laughed.

"so.. um. y-you come around here often?" she giggled, scratching the back of her head.

"wow, not good at flirting, huh?" the guy smiled.

"no!" ivy chuckled. "i'm literally the worst you will ever meet."

"nah, it's okay." he said, nudging her arm. "i'm jordan."

"ivy." she shook his hand, his grip lingering for a moment.

"that's a pretty name, for a pretty girl."

"oh, stop." she waved him off.

"i'm being serious!" he laughed.

"where do you live?" she asked, sitting on a log, jordan soon following.

"oh- i live in southern california." jordan said.

"wow. the popular state." she smiled, taking another big swing of her drink.

"i guess." he shrugged.

     from a distance, JJ was watching ivy interact with the boy with a clenched jaw. he didn't know if he was jealous because he liked ivy or if he was jealous because the dude was making her laugh so much & that was usually his job,  but either way, JJ didn't like it.

"hey, you wanna go back to my place?" jordan asked, grabbing ivy's forearm with a firm grip.

"oh, no. i'm here with my friends." ivy said, trying to shake off his grip.