💟5💟

Hola ladies and gentlemen

Have a good day!!!

Also Thankyou so much for 150+reads.❤❤❤

Third person pov

The next day Taehyung went to his uni.His father dropped him.

He went in with high spirits and hoped it would be a good day.
He had worn a baby blue sweater that reached to his mid-thighs with some white shorts and sneakers.

He liked to dress cutely and pastel colors were just his thing.

The introductory session went well and he was now getting ready to leave for his classes.

He was majoring in arts.
He went towards the arts department and on the way there many people looked at him.Tae just smiled and went away.

Seoul Uni consisted of humans,werewolves,vampires and other creatures as well.But the humans weren't aware of others studying with them.

At the cafeteria......

Tae was sitting with his hyungs and noonas.

Then he saw three guys enter the cafeteria and everyone just looked at them.(guys I'm getting hella twilight vibes here,when the cullens enter the cafe and bella sees them for the first time.....anyone???)

The three went to sit on a table in the corner.Tae could not take his eyes off them or more specifically out of the one among them.

This guy was tall,had muscular arms,raven hair parted down the middle,his sculpted nose,those dark brown eyes and his lips.Tae soaked in every detail of him and he could undoubtedly say that-this was the most handsome man he has ever seen in his entire life.

I think y'all already know who I'm talkin' about😏😏

"Someone caught your eye Tae"Lisa said and smirked.
"Uh-no I'm not looking at them"he defended himself.

"Yeah thats like me saying I don't love Jennie"Lisa replied.

"Don't worry we won't stop you"said Rose.

"Do you know them???"Tae asked them.

"Yeah!!!the pale one with the blonde hair is Yoongi and the other small guy beside him is Jimin his mate.
The hot one you see is Jeon Jungkook.
They are from the starlight pack and are the ancients along with the alpha and luna of their pack"Irene explained.

"Yes thats why everyone knows them in the werewolf world.They are the reason why everything is settled now".jisoo carried on.

They are important people Tae thought.

Tae just nodded his head.He could feel someone's eyes on him and he looked up to see Jungkook staring at him.

He ducked his head down while he was blushing.

Jungkook hated this~that his mate had to attend the same uni as him,that his mate was sitting with other wolves,that he even had a mate.
(Istg this boy!!!!!)

He admitted how good his mate looked in that outfit but he didnt liked the fact that others could even see it.
He glared at everyone who was eyeing his mate.

He did his famous Jealously thing(you know what I'm saying!!) and left the cafeteria.

After the lunch.......

Taehyung was going on to his next class.So far he could say that his day was going good.

But then he bumped into something or I should say someone.And that someone being Jungkook.
He collided with a hard Chest when he was turning down the hallway.

Jungkook's arms immediately went to his sides to prevent Tae from falling.
He take a long look at the younger,Tae doing the same.

But then Jungkook remembered something he heard not too long ago.
"Guys did you see the new kid,who was wearing white shorts,damn he looks so hot.I cant wait to have him."
"Yeah his thighs they look so good.I can't wait to have him either.
"Yuh I bet he's a slut"then they all laughed.

Jungkook heard this heard:how people were talking about his mate.He didnt like it not a single bit.
He went there and punched them~cuz how dare they say things like that about his mate.

"Don't you dare even look at him.He's mine only mine!!!".He snapped at them.

After that he even had a battle with himself that why was he protecting him he didnt want a mate then why.he was mad at himself and just started walking and thats when he bumped into Tae.

Now holding him up close he was stunned at the others beauty again.He looked down and saw Taehyung's long tanned legs.He could not help but get more angry.

"I'm sorry I didnt saw you coming"his mate said.
And Jungkook became a slave of his voice once again.but he came out of it and pushed Tae away which resulted in him hitting the opposite wall.

"You have eyes right??so use them to see where you going you slut!!"

He called him slut~seriously like 15 minutes ago he punched strangers who called his mate slut and now he did it.Wow,you did a good job!!!he said to himself sarcastically.

He walked away from there leaving Taehyung alone who was on the verge of crying.He didnt liked what the elder called him.

And he didn't even knew why it hurt so much,for gods sake he didnt even knew about Jungkook.

But there was something about him which made him feel as if he knew the guy and as if he was important to him.
His heart can't bear the insult which the elder threw at him.

He ran to the bathroom and cried his heart there.

In the evening....

Tae came back home,and he was lying on his bed.He was just thinking about Jungkook all day and was feeling low.

His parents weren't home they had went to the pack.He didnt go as he was feeling low.

He almost forgot about his promise,but then he suddenly remembered it and dressed up and left the house.

Jungkook went to the lake again~he convinced himself that he was going there because he wanted to clear his mind and not cuz he wanted to see a certain someone there.(sure Jungkook you think you are sleek,lemme tell you:you ain't sleek bitch!!!)

He arrived there but didnt see his mate anywhere.He was guilty of what he did to Tae and now he was also feeling sad that his mate wasn't here.
He wanted to see his face,see him smile and hear to his voice.

Deep in his thoughts he heard someone coming and smelled their scent.It was his mate's.

He saw him coming towards him and looked at his face and he immediately knew that something was wrong with him......

A/n~aishhh Jungkookie why do you hurt Taetae????

Plz vote and drop a comment of you liked the chapter.

Say guys do you want a double update??

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜