Chapter 1: The Beginning

Joshua Pov

Trigger warning: Rape scene ( If you dont want to read this skip until it saids end of rape scene)

My name is Joshua but my best friend Luciano who I call Luca calls me little Joss because I am 5 foot 5 whereas he is six foot six. We met when we were fourteen and he just moved to Scotland from Italy, his dad was the biggest Mafia boss but now Luciano is, I don't like what he does but I know it is his job and his families business.

The day Luciano and I met was the best day of my life. I was scared to go to school that day because of my height, sexuality which is bisexual i get bullied but my ex boyfriend told everyone that i wear feminine clothing including underwear. He only knows that because he raped me turns out I was just a bet. But on this particular day I knew i was in for it because i had messages the day before telling me I was in for it. 

As I was walking to the toilet I get shoved in to the toilets where my ex comes and starts tieing me up and proceeded to gag me and beat me eventually he takes my trousers and my pants and his friends and him took it in turn to rape me, I was trying my hardest to scream but couldn't with the gag, soon they realised what I was trying to do and ungag me just for one of them to gag me with something else and told me to suck and they roughly went in and out. after about 10 mintutes of this the door opens and in comes this tall boy and he must have heard my screams because next thing I know is he comes in and holds a gun to the boys and told them to get off me, they must have been scared because they ran. But my ex said you will be mine again Joshua. He soon intoduced himself as Luciano and we became best friends.

End of rape scene

Two months after I found out I was pregnant, i knew I could carry my parents were two males so I knew i had that gene, Luciano was the first to find out and he took on the role has her dad even though we aren't together he took on that role and they have an amazing bond she is now 10 and lives with Luciano because my girlfriend Alison doesn't like her or Luciano.

When I was 16 I met Alison at the start of the relationship she was sweet and I thought she loved my daughter Mara but she didn't soon after we moved in together but didn't have enough room for Mara and Mara wanted to live with Luciano but I still saw her regualarly until I was 23 because thats when Alison went from just beating me to tieing me up and locking me in the house all day.