Rip and Tear

After the book shop, I needed my old weapons but the problem is that they probably have spread through out this world and it would be impossible to find them all, in one day at least. My only option was to browse their stock and find a weapon they would be suitable to my style. I continued up the street and found a weapons shop that sold melee and gun weapons. It was a very small shop with only one entrance and crammed in a little part of a street. I entered the store with a little bell 'ding' and the owner came from behind the store and greeted me with a smile.

Owner: Hello! How could I help?

VEGA: We are just browsing.

Owner: Okay. Let me know if you need anything.

He returned back behind the store and starting working on something which I couldn't see. I looked at shelf's of weapons and they have some...odd weapons. I mean a sword that turns into a gun? Or a mace that turns into a shield? I kept browsing until something caught my eye. A certain double barrel shotgun lay on the front right shelf in all its glory. It was shiny and nicely polished, just how I like it.

Owner: Aye, my finest craftsmanship!

I looked at him and his mood kinda died down and just played it like a joke.

Owner: I'm kidding, I wish it was. Who ever made this is an expert at making weapons.

VEGA: Xu - 195682

Owner: What?

VEGA: Check inside the shotgun.

He retrieved the gun off the wall and looked inside the shotgun and to his surprise that code was Engraved inside.

VEGA: And, if I recall, if someone owns something then they get to regain possessions that item.

He offered the gun right up to me which I rightfully took.

VEGA: We also need ammunition.

Owner: Y yes sir.

He rushed under the counter and retrieved some shotgun shells and gave me 16 shells.

VEGA: That will do.

Owner: No worries.

I grabbed the shells and walked towards the door before the owner called me.

Owner: Please may I ask a favour?

I turned my head in response and awaited his favour.

Owner: Now this might be a big favour but please... there is nest of Grimm near my house and they keep disturbing me and I'm worried for my boys! Please. My house is just west of here.

I continued walking out the door without saying anything. Time to test this baby out...

*timeskip*

I arrived at the nest of Grimm which was just a massive cave they have inhabited. I loaded two shells into the bouble Darryl shotgun and prepared for the Grimm. I entered the cave and activated my head torch while VEGA scans how many Grimm we are dealing with.

VEGA: 32 life forms detected, proceed with caution.

Doom Slayer: The fuck is caution?

I roar boomed through the cave with 6 Grimm emerging through the darkness of the cave. I reached my shotgun and hooked one of the Grimm with rage. The Grimm were Beowolves but I their is different species inside.

I flew to the Beowolve with terrifying speed and blasted his head right off, blood spilling though the neck. Another 3 Beowolve charged at me but I acted faster. I jumped up and activated my side blade, stabbed a Beowolve right through its eye and blasted the other 2 with one shell. The other 2 Beowolve seemed to just roar at me and circle around but it seemed their techniques didn't work. I dashed forward, pushing a Beowolve back into some rough rocks then stabbing him right through the head. Beowolve number 2 thought this was the best time to attack me and sprinted into me which I jumped over and sliced his jaw off. Jaw dropped (literally) he fell on his knees and I impaled him with my side blade. I inserted another 2 shells and I kept trudging on.

*timeskip*

I poured gasoline in the cave and made a trail that led to outside of the cave. I pulled out a match, lit it and dropped it on the gasoline trail. It caught ablaze and ran all the way inside, lighting up the cave. I kept walking while the whole cave blew up in flame and gasoline. I loaded my last two shells and focused on walking back to the store.

*small timeskip*

Owner: Y-you did it! You destroyed the nest! I will repay you in anything! Please it's my pleasure!

I browsed through the store and saw that he also managed to find more weapons of mine like the Heavy Cannon and Rocket Launcher. I pointed to those two and he retrieved those two while also bringing ammunition.

Owner: Thank you! I will let Vale know you are a good person!

Doom Slayer: Vale?

VEGA: Excuse but we are outsiders and what is Vale?

Owner: Oh, it's one of the main cities of Remnant! Their is Vacuo, Mistral, Atlas and Vale of course.

VEGA: Okay thanks.

Owner: No worries.

*No ones POV*

???: Okay, Headmaster we have completed your mission you wanted us to do!

???: Hey, I need you to install this beacon.

???: That's oddly simple? What's this for?

???: To call... The Mark of the Beast.