Beacon

I departed from the store wondering what to do next when VEGA noticed something.

VEGA: Picking up signal from the school of Beacon. This signal is not detectable anywhere else, specifically designed for me.

Doom Slayer: A signal only VEGA can detect?

Who ever wanted me knew who I was and knew who VEGA was.

VEGA: Routing you to the signal. 200 M.

I put my shotgun away and followed the marker set for the location of the signal. This person knew that I was here.

VEGA: The signal was only just put up. Someone knows who you are...

The streets of Vale was very peaceful and very quiet. Most of the streets were nearly empty and deserted, must be something going on. I soon saw where the marker directed me too which was a massive school, the tallest building in Vale. Whoever wanted me obviously has a lot of power. While crossing the bridge the people that passed gave weird looks, my armour was foreign or something. I continued up the bridge until VEGA spoke again.

VEGA: Receiving Transmission.... Playing...

???: Hello....Slayer. You might be wondering who I am or why I want you, I have heard all about you. I am Ozma Ozpin and the headmaster if the school you are headed too. Why I want you is well...we will discuss that when you get here...

The recording stopped and already I dislike him, he reminded me of that prick Samuel Hayden. I continued walking until I finally reached the school. The school had a massive door as an entrance to the school with a huge courtyard just outside the door. Currently no signs of human life was inside but instead in that massive dome in the sky VEGA said. It must be an event.

I entered through the door while inspecting the inside. A massive cafeteria was straight ahead with two halls stretching outwards around the cafe with an elevator on the right. I walked in the elevator while I slammed for top floor, creating a dent. The elevator suddenly shifted upwards then continued upwards. The elevator music made calm down about but I already didn't like this Ozpin. The elevator doors opened and I was greeted by a man with white hair, cane and fucking retarded glasses. I walked out the elevator and into an office with a see through glass floor of all the gears and cogs.

Ozpin: Slayer. Please have a seat.

He pointed to a seat just on the opposite side of his side of the desk and sipped his coffee. I took the seat while he also sat down.

VEGA: What do you what with us, Mr Ozpin?

Ozpin: Hello VEGA, also refer to me as Ozpin, and for what I want is something you might think will come in handy.

He pointed to the right side of the office to a glass display with the...Crucible.

VEGA: Where did you get that?

Ozpin: Team RWBY found it while doing a mission with one of the teachers here. I knew you would have been here if this was here.

I got up, walked to the right side of the office and smashed the glass with my elbow and reached for the Crucible.

Ozpin: Before you grab that, we need your help.

I turned to him and Ozpin pushed his chair back and tapped the window behind him. I snatched the Crucible and walked over to the window. Portals of darkness teleported Grimm on the campus, along with a organisation that had a Bear face with slash marks across the bear. The sky darkened with Grimm flying in the sky's, circling the massive dome in the sky.

Ozpin: We were having a festival which is just a tournament of all the best fighters from each kingdom. Instead a Grimn attack was launched on our school. This is where we need your help. In return I will help you, as I have helpful information if you help us.

VEGA: About what?

Ozpin: How you can return to your world...

I thought about this with the Crucible, this could be my key to get out and also help this world out as well. I nodded to Ozpin and he pressed a button which opened the glass.

Ozpin: Rip and Tear... until it is done.

I looked back at Ozpin while activating the Crucible.

Ozpin: Show these younglings how to do it...

And with that... I jumped down, showing this world what the real definition of fear is...