5

I made my way downstairs and saw that Mum, Dad, Anna and Dan were eating breakfast in the garden. I lived in a flat, so having a garden was only something I could dream of. I made a point to myself to spend as much time in the garden as possible. I sat down next to Dad and he poured me a coffee.

"Morning Darling" He said to me.

"Morning Dad" I smiled at him.

"Did you sleep well poppet?" My mum asked me.

"Yeah I did thank you, I think I needed it after an eventful day yesterday!" I said back to her. I didn't want to worry her with just one bad nights sleep. She worries a lot about me and Dan.

We all sat and made small talk whilst we ate breakfast. I wasn't a breakfast person but my mum had made a fruit salad and had picked all my favourites. So I slowly made my through the bowl she had given me.

"We better get going Soph, the shops are going to get busy" Anna said to me.

We helped everyone take the breakfast stuff inside and Mum hurried us out the door. I sat in the car with Anna and we drove to the closest shopping centre. Anna made a beeline for her favourite clothing store. It was more a small boutique shop. I looked at the clothes, they had different sections of outfits and they had put together clothing and accessories that go together. Making it easier to shop. I really liked the way that they had done it.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Anna said as she walked more into the shop. She must come here a lot.

One of them replied with "We are good thank you, what are you looking for today?"

Anna said "I've got my sister in law here and she's finally dumped her ex! We are going out tonight with a a group and I want to find her a new outfit to blow someone away!"

I blushed at what she said.

They all got to work and pulled out various outfits for me to see if I liked them, if did then they would put them in the dressing room. They then found similar items from what I liked. Soon we had probably 10 outfits each for us to try on. It was easier for them to find things for Anna because she had been here may times so they new her style and what looked good or bad.

We both started to try on the different outfits, we'd put one on and then show each other. She looked good in all of them, I just wasn't feeling it. I had tried to push my emotions away today, but I wasn't having much luck, everything that Parker had said was going through my mind.

I stood in front of the mirror in my underwear, I was looking at my features and trying to convince myself that I wasn't ugly, or fat, or unworthy. I heard the curtain move slightly and Anna poked her head in.

"Hey what's going on?" Anna said, her voice filled with concern. She knew something was going on and that this was out of character for me.

I shook my head and smiled "I'm fine, that outfits cute. I think that's my favourite, I'll just put this one on and I'll be out"

"No, what wrong? What's going on? I know you are battling with whatever it is in your head" Anna said.

"It's just that, well, I turned my phone on last night before bed and there was a lot of texts and voicemails from Parker" I told her

"What did he say Sophia? Don't tell me it doesn't matter. It does. Do not miss any details, I do know the code to get onto your phone!" She said sternly.

I took out my phone and just handed it to her, I couldn't face reading them again.

You could see her face change expressions, anger sadness, pity and then just furious.

She put my phone down and held out her arms to me. She just hugged me, I let out breath that didn't know I had been holding.

"Right first thing first, you are not fat. You are not ugly. You are worthy of everything. That piece of shit does not get to speak to you like this. Secondly, he deserves this. You did not push him into the arms of other girls. You did not 'push' him away and cause this. I don't understand what went on his brain to for this to happen. But what I do understand is that he is a prick. Right put this last outfit on, this is my favourite, I want to see it on" Anna said.

She always knew what to say and how much to say. I knew that she could go on and on about Parker and how horrible he is. But she could talk for England about self worth, self confidence and self esteem. She is very passionate about girl power. I pulled myself together and put on the last outfit. It was a black jumpsuit, with a really low back. They had given me black heels, a black clutch bag and silver jewellery. I did really like the jumpsuit and the shoes were comfy. I walked out to Anna. She has also got changed and was wearing a red body con dress with red heels and the same black bag as me. She could pull anything off, but put her in a dress and she just glows. It's no wonder that my brother fell in love with her.

"You look amazing Soph! A jumpsuit defiantly suits you better. Turn around let me see the rest" I turn around for her to see the back "You look incredible, the back is stunning. I know someone else who is going to like the back and the view" Anna said wiggling her eyebrows yet again.

"Thanks Anna. I don't think anyone is going to be looking at me" I said to her.

"Are you joking? James has been checking you out at every given opportunity. Every time I look at him, he's looking at you. Not just looking, checking you out. Do you not see it?" She exclaimed.

I blushed and shook my head.

"We'll take these outfits please girls" Anna said to the shop assistants.

I tried to pay for mine but she wouldn't have any of it, she said it was her treat and I could buy her a cocktail tonight in return. I didn't argue with that. As we were walking back to the car we stopped at Starbucks to get a coffee.

As we drove we made the decision that I would get ready and Anna and Dan's house and then we can pre drink together. We stopped at Mum and Dad's so that I could grab my make up and clean underwear. As I was grabbing my stuff I noticed that James was in his room next door, he had his back to me and was sat at his desk on his laptop. He started to turn around and I bolted out my room and downstairs.

Anna was sat talking to Mum and Dad as I came downstairs. We said our goodbyes and made our way to her place, it wasn't far from my parents. Dan didn't want to live far away in case something happened to them, he made this decision when I moved away with Parker. I felt a little bit guilty that he made that decision because of me, I hope it hasn't held them back from doing things that they want. Parker had convinced me of this new life and amazing things if we moved together.

Crap, I don't have any where to live now I've ended it with him. I need to make some decisions and fast about what I want to do. Do I find a new place with some one and flat share? Do I move back home? Can I afford a place on my own here? Not that I should've stayed with him just so I had a home. I decided to let go of all those emotions and concentrate on enjoying tonight. It had been a long time that I had been out and let my hair down. I used to go for drinks with Parker, his friends and their partners but since I found out he had been speaking to other girls I stopped going. I'm sure his friends knew what he was doing and I felt like they would think I was a pushover and a mug for letting him get away with it.