Pt. 2 of the last one >:)

A/N: Because you guys really loved the last one...

WARNING: Mentions of vomiting

As Jorgen pressed his cheek into the porcelain of the toilet bowl, only one thought entered his mind. Because of course, once Spensa has gotten it, he's get it too. Spensa was fine now- a bit dehydrated because she'd barely been able to keep anything down for the last 2 days, but her fever had broken and she claimed she was fine.
Just like he was.
He was the flight-leader, he had to be strong, this was his job.
A light knock at the door of his dorm. "Jorgen?" Called Spensa. Jorgen jolted, standing up and washing his face quickly.
"Coming!" He called back, turning to get his toothbrush and brush his teeth- a habit he had after getting sick that he could never seem to shake. They'd had kind of an unspoken agreement ever since he'd taken care of her to walk to breakfast together- they got to talk, which was nice. Though mostly it was her talking and him listening.
Today was no different. He'd half-heartedly hoped that she'd notice and order him back to bed right away, but no. She was too preoccupied telling him about something or another she and Cobb had been talking about.
Jorgen mostly zoned her out- not to be rude but he was tired after spending the whole night puking his guts out.
They got to the Dining hall and he resisted a squirm of discomfort. What she'd told him, about the headache, was spot on. He gingerly sat next to his friends and gravely gulped down his breakfast, not talking unless necessary.
Nobody really noticed that something was off- because unlike Spin, this was how he normally was. When the torture that was breakfast finally ended, he checked his watch and told the group: "Lessons are in 10 minutes." Before rushing to the bathroom to throw up his meager breakfast.

...

The simulations were terrible. Jorgen was terrified he was going to throw up half the time and so was unusually quiet. Kimmalyn kept throwing glances at him- so she at least suspected.
When he excused himself to the bathroom for the upteenth time this day, Kimmalyn did as well, trailing behind him at a safe distance.
It was hard to try and throw up... quietly. And even though he tried, Kimmalyn still burst through the bathroom door and pointed at him. "I knew it! You're sick."
"So what," he grumbled. "We can't waste anymore time just because I'm sick."
"You didn't seem to think that when Spensa was sick." Kimmalyn countered.
"Well Spensa isn't the flight-leader."
"Hate to tell you, but we can still function without a flight-leader."
Jorgen was interrupted by another round of vomiting and Kimmalyn backed out of the room. "I'll be right back," She told him, and he had a sneaking suspicion of who she was going to get.
And sure enough, without so much as a knock, the door burst open and there was Spensa, glaring at him. He was too tired to muster a retort when she told him: "You are so dead. I can't believe you've been sick all day and you didn't tell me, it doesn't matter if you're the flight-leader!"
And then, because this stupid bug was that great at timing, he was throwing up again. Spensa threw her hands up into the air before quietly closing the door and sitting down next to him.
She awkwardly reached up and rubbed his back, wincing as he heaved. Once he was done, he flushed the toilet, wiped his mouth on a piece of toilet paper, and stood up to brush his teeth again. Spensa sat on the floor silently until he was done.
Jorgen was just so scudding tired... he didn't realize he'd said it out loud until Spensa told him blunty: "Then sleep."
He gestured to the toilet. "And get woken up every 2 hours to throw up?!?" He asked incredulously.
Her eyes flicked to his bedroom and she stood up. When she reentered the bathroom, she was carrying blankets, which she dropped on the floor. Under Jorgen's watchful eye, she spread the blankets out until they resembled a bed. She pointed at them. "There. Problem solved."
He looked at her and mustered a smile. "Thanks." He said.
"You'd do the same for me."
When he didn't move, she stomped her foot. "Now seriously, go to sleep Jorgen."