HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE OMG

A/N: DJFJDJWJSN I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ENJOY YOU GUYS!

  Jorgen stood in the kitchenette, making coffee. Usually in the mornings Spensa was the one talking, Jorgen liked to make coffee and listen to her talk. He didn't know how she did it, being a morning and a night person.
  "I mean she's great and all but... maybe not the kind of person you want around a baby, you know?"
  Jorgen nearly spit out his coffee. He gasped, turning to look at Spensa, who had stopped talking and was staring at him. "What?"
  "Baby?" He asked. "Why the hell are you talking about babies?"
  She rolled her eyes. "Because I'm pregnant, idiot. Don't worry, it's yours. Anyways-"
  "You're scudding WHAT?!?" He yelled, dropping his coffee cup, which shattered on the ground.
  "Pregnant!" She said impatiently. "As I was saying-"
  "No, no, stop. You're... you have... there's a tiny HUMAN BEING IN YOUR STOMACH, and you just mention it in passing? Are you ready to be a mother? Am I?"
  Spensa laughed. "I'm sure you'll be a fine mother."
  Jorgen stared at her, dumbfounded. "Wow. Okay. Is this a joke?"
  She gave him a disgusted look. "Why would I joke about being pregnant? Literally what benefits would that give me ever? It sucks actually... I won't be able to go for rides..." Jorgen crossed the room in two strides and stared down at her. Her stomach seemed... flat as ever.
  "How far along?" He whispered.
  She let out a grudging smile, rubbing her stomach gently. "1 and a half months."
  He laughed softly, bending down to place a hand right where the baby would be. "We're going to be a family." He said, more to himself than her, and kissed her on the top of the head.
  "Jorgen?" She said quietly after a moment of Jorgen quietly reflecting on his life choices thus far. "Can I tell you something?"
  "Of course." He breathed.
  "You're going to make a great father."

A/N: HAHA YOU GUYS THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA SAY IT WAS A PRANK NOPE Y'ALL ARE WRONGGGGGGGG!
Love you all, thanks for reading!!