Piano Lessons Can Be Murder Part 1!!!!

(Y/N): So you brought a piano all the way over for me?! 

Fumiko: You look like you have the hands for it. 

(Y/N): I'm not sure about that! 

Uncle Kentaro pats me on the back!! 

Kentaro: Don't worry (Y/N)!! You can do it when you put your mind to it!! 

(Y/N): Okay then!! I'll give it a go!!! 

I sit at the piano bench and I begin to play!! 

(Y/N): There! Well?! 

There was silence, and for everyone who had hands, they gave an applause!! I also received hugs from the girls, yes even from Aunt Rin! Even if she wasn't a "huggy" person. Uncle Kentaro nearly broke our backs with his big hug too!! 

Kentaro: Well done (Y/N)!! You are amazing!! 

(Y/N): Uh thanks Uncle Kentaro. 

Later that night ..... 

I was sleeping in my Queen sized bed, with Erma cradled in my arms!! (She and I share the same room). That is, until I heard the piano playing!!! 

(Y/N): What is that noise?! 

I go downstairs to check out the noise, and there I see ..... a GHOST GIRL PLAYING THE PIANO!!! 

She had long black hair, looked around Erma's age, and she also wore a white gown, and was barefoot!! But there was one creepy thing about her!! Her hands, were gone ..... and blood was dripping from them!! She had bloody stumps for hands!! 

(Y/N): WHAT ..... THE ..... F- 

Ghost Girl: STAY AWAY! 

(Y/N): What? 

Ghost Girl: STAY AWAY FROM THE PIANO!! STAY AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL!!! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAH!!! 

Rin: Where is (Y/N)? 

Emiko: He hasn't woken up yet! 

Sam: Oh I'm sure he's-

Aunt Fumiko slams her hands onto the table!! 

Fumiko: WHAT IF HE IS HURT!! HE MIGHT BE- 

I walk down the stairs, with bags under my eyes!! 

(Y/N): I feel like crap!! 

Emiko: Sweetie what happened. 

(Y/N): Mom!! There was a ghost girl with no hands playing the piano last night!! 

Mitsu: I didn't hear it. 

Momo: Me either. 

Erma looks concerned though and leads you to the table! 

(Y/N): Thanks Sis!! 

Ena: So are you going to continue with the piano playing? 

I thought about it for awhile. I might as well. Maybe there could be a way to avoid the ghost girl if I tried!! I have to find a way!! 

(Y/N): I guess so!! I found a school nearby that teaches piano players I'm going to go and check it out. 

Yori: You should be careful though. If there is a ghost girl about.