Going out with Sabrina!!/Dad Gets a Dummy?!

Ever since the events of flushing King Boo, and all of the other ghosts out of the mansion. The spirits started to leave, and thanks to the treasure, and E. Gadd's help, THE MANSION IS OURS NOW!!! My family has moved in, and we made it to a more modern setting!! The gym now had more hi tech work out equipment, as well as the game room having some video games, and a 70-inch plasma screen TV!! With Netflix too!! The place was dusty clean, and we also had a money bin, Scrooge McDuck style!! 

Anyway, I was getting ready for a date with Sabrina today!! I wore a black t-shirt with me sucking up King Boo on it!! I wanted a shirt like this, because now I found another enemy that I really hate, even if he is stuck in that painting, he will come out!! I know he could return!! As well as some blue jeans, with hearts on them, some black socks, and white sneakers. 

(Y/N): Well, it's time I looked my best today!! 

Emiko: You look cute Sweetie!! 

Sam: Hey Son, I need to use the car right now!! 

(Y/N): Oh come on Dad!! 

Sam: Hey, I'm just going to a pawn shop to sell all of these old objects!! Kentaro said that he'd rather have something Japanese here!! 

Kentaro: We need good memories of the Homeland!! 

(Y/N): Alright then! 

Rin: Make sure you don't blow it!! 

(Y/N): I won't Aunt Rin!! 

I prepare to exit, but Erma clings to me!! 

(Y/N): Erma, I'll be back, and then we can play together for the rest of the day okay?! 

Erma still clings to me!! 

(Y/N): ERMA LET GO!! 

I try shaking her off, and she doesn't come off!! 

(Y/N): FINE!! You can come too!! 

Erma cheers, and quickly puts her socks and black buckle shoes on!! 

Erma and I exit the mansion, and we head off to find Sabrina, until we get teleported, and land straight in the dishwasher of her house!! 

(Y/N): SABRINA!!! 

Sabrina: Oops!! 

Zelda and Hilda: Bad move! 

Salem: Definitely! 

Good thing Erma caught me at that time! 

Sabrina was wearing a nice pink shirt with a red heart, a blue earring with a moon shape, and dark blue sandals, with pink nail polish!! 

(Y/N): Hey Gorgeous!! 

Sabrina: Hahaha! Hey (Y/N)!! 

Sabrina and I hug each other and then kiss right on the lips!! 

(Y/N): You ready for our date?! 

Sabrina: You bet!! So, what will it be?! I'm not that big on Italian by the way. 

(Y/N): Well how about- 

Sabrina: No Japanese, even if it is part of your heritage. 

(Y/N): What about- Oh great, I'm out of ideas. 

Sabrina: I could go for some fried chicken! 

(Y/N): Right, and then frozen yogurt/ice cream after?! Also, Erma is here, because she is too attached to me!! 

Sabrina: Right, and of course!!

Zelda: Have fun love birds! And you can stay with them if you want to Sabrina. It is Summer!! 

Hilda: Just make sure not to forget about your wizard practice! 

Sabrina: I know!! 

Salem: And don't blow it!! 

Sabrina: I WON'T!! 

Sabrina uses her magic to teleport us to a nearby diner. It looked a little bit 80's styled! 

We walk in, and well take our seats!! 

Sabrina: Well the ambiance in here isn't so bad!! 

Erma smiles and nods!! 

(Y/N): Careful though, it's an 80's diner. You never know what could happen. 

I quickly rush to destroy the jukebox playing that song!! 

(Y/N): No! No! No! None of that! Shame on you!! 

They just laugh at that, and I fix the jukebox. 

We soon order our food, which is basically fried chicken, with french fries, and some Pepsi. 

(Y/N): Ah crunchy goodness! Hey Sabrina, you have some crumbs on your face. 

Sabrina: I'll get- 

I kiss her at that moment. 

Sabrina: Aw you!! 

She kisses me, and then Erma gets jealous and begins kissing my face more!! 

(Y/N): Okay girls enough!! 

We continue to eat our food, and then after finishing, Sabrina teleports us to an ice cream parlor, where we enjoy cookies and cream milkshakes!!!

Sabrina then teleports us back to the mansion, where I bring them to my room!! 

I carry my girl to my bed, and Erma just decides to leave us be!! 

Sabrina kicks her sandals off, and joins me in bed!! 

(Y/N): I love you my cute little witch!! 

Sabrina: I love you too my favorite mortal!! 

We both begin making out for quite sometime now!! Locking lips, and adding tongue too!! 

Meanwhile with Dad ... 

Dad walks into the Pawn Shop, which says Catastrophic Calamities!! 

Sam: This looks nice! There are some cool things to get here!!

Dad grabs some Japanese posters, and a Mt. Fuji sculpture, but before he could go anywhere, the owner stops him!! 

He is wearing a black trenchcoat and a black fedora, but for some reason, his hands are red skinned, and he somehow has a red tail. 

Owner: Excuse me Dear Boy, you are our 100th customer. Would you like this special gift? 

The owner shows Dad, a ventriloquist Dummy!! He looked really creepy!! 

Sam: Are you sure, he looks- 

Owner: He's free!! 

Sam: I'LL TAKE HIM!! 

Dad pays and then leaves to head back to the mansion!! 

The owner removes his outfit, to reveal KATZ!! 

Katz: Enjoy the free git Dear Boy!! He will be your last!!