Piano Lessons Can be Murder Part 2!!!!!

A week passes, and I still see the Ghost Girl playing the piano, and scaring me!! She keeps saying to stay away from the School!! At this point I think I should!! I mean with Dr. Shriek's obsessions with my hands, the robots, the screams, and even Katz the maintenance Cat, I can tell something is wrong!! Aunt Fumiko and I go to visit Sabrina, Hilda, Zelda, and Salem at their house, which is two stories, and has a lot of floating objects. 

After a quick explanation!! 

Sabrina: Did you say "Dr. Shriek's Music School for Avid Learners?"

(Y/N): Yes! 

Hilda: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! 

Zelda: (Y/N), you need to get away from that school!! It's dangerous!! 

Fumiko: How so? 

Salem: Well for one thing, Dr. Shriek's a creeper!! 

Sabrina: Those who go into the school, NEVER COME BACK!! 

Zelda: Plus the screams are unnerving!! 

Fumiko: (Y/N), why don't you find something else instead of the piano? 

(Y/N): Well, I'll definitely do!! But first, I have to tell Dr. Shriek that I won't be attending anymore. 

Salem: Hey, why don't I tag along and see what happens? You know, in case something wrong happens? 

Sabrina: Okay Salem. Just don't cause any trouble. 

Salem: Hey, I can talk to the Cat too you know. 

(Y/N): I hope so. 

Later ....

Salem and I return to the School!! 

We head inside, and go for Dr. Shriek's office! 

(Y/N): Hey Doc! 

Dr. Shriek: Oh hello again (Y/N)!! Are you ready to make some glorious music? 

(Y/N): Uh, Doc, that's the thing. I think this will be our last lesson for today! 

Dr. Shriek: What? 

Salem: He's saying that he quits Doc! 

(Y/N): Yes, it was nice knowing you very much so!!

Dr. Shriek: (Y/N)! I CAN'T LET YOU LEAVE!! YOUR HANDS ARE TOO PERFECT!! YOU CAN'T GO!! 

(Y/N): Dr. Shriek are you- 

Dr. Shriek soon took out a letter opener!!

Dr. Shriek: GIVE ME YOUR HANDS!!

(Y/N): Uh .... well we're out of here 

In a flash, Salem and I ran for the door!! We ran down the hallways, with Dr. Shriek following after us!!! 

Salem: MAN HE IS FAST FOR AN OLD TIMER!! 

(Y/N): Let's just get out of here!! 

He was gaining on us!! We had to think fast!! Salem and I knocked things over to make him stop, and then we ducked into another room!! 

(Y/N): Whew that was - WHAT THE HELL?! 

Salem: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! 

Salem and I were speechless at the sigh that we saw!! Our bodies shivered, and our blood turned cold!! 

WE SAW DISEMBODIED HANDS, PLAYING A BUNCH OF STEINWAY AND SONS PIANOS!!! They were wired, pumping so much energy, and blood was dripping from the hands!!!