Chapter 1

I was sitting with my older brother in the car. I dig my fingers into the car seat while he was talking to me with an almost happy tone of voice.

-And it's gonna be all disgusting and nasty and its guts are gonna be all over the table. I remember when some blood splashed on Katie's face and she had to go to the nurse because she almost fainted. That was hilarious- he burst out laughing

-Matthew stop scaring your sister. You know she hates blood.

-It's fine mom that's why I take headphones to the car.

My mom parked in the school parking lot and turned around to look at us

-When should I pick you guys up?

-I'm going with Michel.

-I don't know I'll just call you.

-Ok bye then. Love ya kids

I opened the door and pulled out my bag from the middle seat of the car. I swung the heavy thing in my back

 -Bye, mom.

I started walking towards the high school doors. I went to my locker and took out my geography books.

-Morning(Y/N)

-Wow, Charlie didn't think that I'd ever heard you say good morning to me.

-I told you I have always been nice.

I rolled my eyes and closed my locker.

-What do you want? Homework?Lessons on how to learn human compassion?

-Can't a friend just say hi- she said with a hurt voice

-Ok, ok sorry. What lesson do you have first?

- English

-We will be dissecting a frog on biology thankfully it's my last period so I won't have to worry about puking.

-Don't be a baby.

-Says the person who didn't even want to look at the frog while it was intact.

The bell rang and I ran to class.

-See you in the cafeteria- I said before running

I sat in the seat next to my friend Melissa.

-Wow,(Y/N) I didn't think you would make it. She always rambles on about her breakups.

- Do you mean Charlie?

-Yea.

-She broke up with Isabella again?! I knew she seemed off

-She didn't tell you?

-No, but I know that she will eventually.- I shrugged 

The teacher looked at us angrily so we both stopped talking. And then again the same feeling started. The feeling of someone staring at me. I feel this daily. It's annoying but I got used to it eventually. I just try to ignore it every time. I just tried to focus on the lesson until the feeling goes away.

TIME SKIP

It was finally almost the end of the school day I just needed to get threw 2 hours of biology. Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against biology but just the thought of even cutting this frog made me uncomfortable. I slowly walked to the classroom and saw my classmates standing around the teacher. They were talking quite loudly or more like arguing. I saw Melissa sitting on her phone in the back of the class. I walked up to her.

-What are they talking about?-I asked as I pointed to the small crowd.

-We will be dissecting the frog in pairs that consist of a girl and a boy.