Chapter 7

Third person's POV

As the boy waved goodbye to the two girls he sighed heavily when they left the mansion grounds.

-Young sir are you alright?-asked one of the butlers

-Yes...I'm going to my room don't bother me.-he said

-Yes sir.

He briskly walked to his room and fell into his chair. He was stressed. He didn't think they would be looking for her just a week after her disappearance. He started talking to himself

-I thought I would have a month before people would start looking for her but I guess the plan has to be set in motion earlier than I'd prefer but that wasn't a really big problem just ...an inconvenience! Yes just a small inconvenience

He sighed again and glimpsed at his drawer. He walked to the desk and pulled out the drawer. He lifted the bottom of the drawer that reviled a notebook.

 He lifted the bottom of the drawer that reviled a notebook

He then started writing something in it. Evening came and after he ate his evening meal, he took some fresh food under a metal bowl and again sat back in front of his desk and the green notebook. He then opened the notebook yet again and looked threw it while filling some things in. He then stood up and walked out of his room holding the notebook and the food covered by the metal bowl. He walked down the hallway and slid the door to the garden. He saw the lights around the garden shining, showing the way to the garden maze. He quietly slid threw the big garden then stopped in front of the opening to the labyrinth and switched on the flashlight. He quickly ran into the labyrinth, all that he heard were his footsteps and the sound of crickets. He got to the door and opened it swiftly. He then closed it with a gentle smile plastered on his face. He walked down one of the roads to the greenhouse hidden inside the giant garden.

 He walked down one of the roads to the greenhouse hidden inside the giant garden

He reached the glass door and walked in setting the notebook on an empty shelf. He walked to a trap door and opened it with a creak of the metal frame. There was a very long ladder that reached about 7 meters/23 feet (I think) down into the ground. He climbed into the hole with one hand still holding the plate. When he reached the bottom he turned around and looked at the door. He than steeped towards the door and put his head against it but he heard no sounds coming from the inside. He sighed and put the key in the keyhole and twisted it slowly making it as loud and noticeable as he could. Then the door opened and he walked down the flat of stairs. His eyes darted to the bed that had the girl laying in them.

Clayton's POV

I walked down the stairs and saw my little flower laying in the bedsheets...again. She looks adorable in the clothes I gave her and with that cute morning expression but...I wanna see some different expressions of hers, it all gets boring at some point. She has been spending a lot of time in bed sometimes even skipping meals for a whole day. I sat on our bed and tapped her shoulder lightly.

-(Y/N)? (Y/N)? (Y/N)! Wake up I'm here I brought you some food...please my dear flower. Are you that tired? But you don't do much physical activity. Mabey I should change your diet ughhh...Well, I'll be going now if you are that tired. Goodnight flower.

As I kissed her on the forehead I hoped for some kind of reaction but again nothing. I sighed again and walked out of the basement room.

(Y/N)'s POV 

I heard the door closing behind me and laid in bed for a few more minutes to make sure that Clayton wasn't outside. After about 10 minutes passed I sat up in bed and put my head against the headboard. This is hell. I stared at the food left on the nightstand and slowly lifted the metal bowl. Under it was chicken soup, fruits, and bread. I do not know how he fitted all that under a bowl even that size but why should I question anything now. Now all I think about is how to get out. I have been ignoring him for a long time but I don't think that will help me get out...I need him to trust me or else nothing will change. I despise even the thought of being nice to him but if that is what I have to do then that's exactly what is gonna happen. As I thought about that I heard my stomach rumbling so I grabbed the soup and ate it quickly. I laid back under the covers and went back to sleep trying burry my pride as I drifted off to sleep once again.