Chapter 3

Clay opened a glass door and led me through a giant garden. Firstly you could see a giant patio filled with couches and tables. There was a pool table a swimming pool, a giant TV and so much more. I was surprised when instead of sitting on one of the couches or playing video games on this giant screen he went further. That part of the garden looked like an opening into a labyrinth with two wooden statues on each side of the opening. I looked into the labyrinth. It seemed like it went on forever it made me nervous.

 -Come.

 -Umm Clay, this is a big labyrinth won't we get lost?

-Don't worry(Y/N) I know it like the back of my hand

-But-

-Do you trust me?

-Huh?

-Do you trust me (Y/N)?

-...Yes

He pulled me into the labyrinth and started slowly walking towards the secret destination. The labyrinth was like I thought very large, twisted, and with thick tall walls made of bushes but it was very well kept. The walls were well cut and the planks on the ground were clean and shiny it all almost seemed like I was in Wonderland following the white rabbit. Suddenly Clayton stopped in front of a wall that looked like the wall on the opposite side of the opening and was covered in ivy. He started looking threw his pockets

-Are we lost?!

-No, we aren't- he mumbled but I didn't hear him and started talking panicked.

-You see! You see! I told you. I knew that we shouldn't have come here. I'll call my parents to tell your dad to get us out.

-There is no Wi-Fi here...

-So what are you looking for?

He then stopped shoveling through his pocket and smiled triumphantly.

-For this! 

He said pulling out a key. I looked at him confused but he only looked intensely at the little golden thing in his hand.

-How is that supposed to help us get out!

-I told you we are not lost so there is no need for you to get away.

-What do you mean?

He ignored my question and stepped closer to the wall. He inserted his hand between the ivy and looked like he was trying to find something hidden inside it. Suddenly I heard a light click. I stepped closer and carefully looked over Clay's shoulder to see...nothing. He then swiftly caught my hand and pulled me into the wall. I closed my eyes prepared for some kind of impact but...it never came. I slowly opened them and saw...