Chapter 2

I and Clayton became closer threw out the next months. First, it was just a smile from the other end of the hallway but then we started texting, eating lunch together, and then we truly became really good friends. We knew a lot about each other and we were never bored when we were together. The only thing that bothered me was that he never really wanted to hang out with my other friends or he didn't want me to hang out with his friends. Of course, I didn't bother him too much about it maybe he was just shy? Though when we would hang out he was very outgoing and energetic. I got used to just spending time alone with him he wasn't boring so I didn't care at that point. I remember that on a Friday he asked me.

-Remember that book from biology that I took from you?-I thought for a moment confused and then I remembered but why was he asking me about it now?

-Oh, yea. You never gave It back to me, did you?

-Yea I found it under my bed yesterday and I thought that you should come and pick it up on your own...I always forget to bring it. 

-Ummm can I come tomorrow?

-I thought you could get it right after school.

-Sorry, I can't I'm busy with my projects right now.

-Oh okay-he said bluntly

 Although that was his answer for the whole day he was repeating the same thing "You should come with me to pick up your book''. I told him that I don't have time but he just kept pressuring me so eventually I broke and said yes which I would regret later. After the lessons finished I saw Clayton waiting for me in front of my locker. He looked at me with excitement in his eyes and ran up to me. He took my bag from me and put his hand on my back.

-Let's go

He started walking but not the door that all the students were running to. He started gently pushing me towards the doors of the gym. I looked at him but he didn't seem to notice.

-Clay? Where are you going?

-To the car.

-But isn't the parking lot on the other side?

-Yes but I asked the driver to park on this side today

-Oh... 

I was a little weirded out by him going all the way to the other side of the school. He always accompanied me to the parking lot before going to his car so it made little sense but I didn't mind. The other side of the school was now so quiet. All the students were going to the other part of the school and all the classrooms were closed with no one in them. 

-Ladies first- I heard

 Clayton stood in front of a giant black car. He opened the door and smiled at me but this smile was different. His lips were parted in a weird grin but his eyes had an almost panicked look in them. He rushed me into the car and shut the door behind me. I looked out the car window as we drove out of the school and then higher and higher onto the hill. Now all I could see around me were giant houses with fountains, statues, and exotic cars parked in front of them. Finally, we arrived at the house at the top of the hill. As we drive into the driveway I could see fountains, giant pools, bridges and behind it, I think there was a forest. Although I was friends with Clayton for a long time I never was at his house. This seemed almost like a movie, a dream it was overwhelming but beautiful. As I was taking all this in the door opened revealing a man in about his forties or fifties. He had black hair wore a tie and gloves and a suit.

-Welcome Miss- the man said

I waved at him slowly and got out of the car.

-Sir, where should we take your and the lady's bag?

-The office is fine

I walked to Clayton that was now waiting for me in front of giant doors. We walked in and I was bombarded with luxury all around me. From the floors to the lights. From every doorknob to every chair. Everything looked expensive and vintage. Clayton led me to a flight of stairs that lead to his room.

 -Here is your book he said and gave me my biology book. I thanked him and turned to the door.

-(Y/N)? Umm, can you help me with something?

-With what?

-You'll see-he said with a smirk.

 Can you grab the flowers from my desk their on my books

-Yea sure.

He then took out a little box from under his bed. It was covered in holes but they were very small so you couldn't see what was inside. I walked back downstairs and opened the sliding doors.

-Welcome to my palace (Y/N).

Hi again I hope you will read the next chapters and I hope you think that they are better:)