Chapter 1 : The Retrieval

*Art is not mine, it was made by https://www.deviantart.com/zaionic Full credit to them. Now ONTO THE STORY!*

Far into the future, superpowers became a reality. It was like something ripped straight out of a comic book, as more and more powers started appearing. There were only a few recorded cases of them at first, so nobody could identify the pattern to these "Quirks". But as time progressed, people started to notice that only women got Quirks, until two hundred years after Quirks appeared. A woman named Angeleck Demora started experimenting with Quirks, trying to figure out a way to awaken Quirks or force them into someone else's body. The first few tries were... unsuccessful. The test subjects tended to... explode. Demora had been grabbing Quirkless nobodies off the streets since she knew nobody would miss them, but she had never, ever, kidnapped a male test subject. Five years after she had started their experiments, Demora actually tried a male test subject. She knew from their previous experiments that everyone had the genetic potential for a Quirk, but the potential only activated in females for some reason. She started a new project, named Project Alpha. Project Alpha quickly became Demora's life's work, and a year after she created it, she gained a test subject. She injected the boy with a glowing purple serum and he shrieked in agony within seconds. His eyes temporarily glowed the same ethereal purple as the serum, before he slumped forward, unconscious. Demora smiled cruelly and physically dragged the boy back to his cell. This was progress. But, late that night, when she was asleep, the boy woke up and saw... something. Across the street there was a figure in all black clothes, and yellow goggles. And they were staring straight at him. They put their hand up to her head and seemed to be talking to someone, before they jumped off the building and landed in a nearby alley.

*On the other side of the street*

After finding a mugging and stopping it, the Pro Hero Erasurehead was getting back on her patrol route when she saw an unconscious child with chains wrapped around his wrists. This caused her to stop and look closer, before noticing that the boy had started to wake up. He craned his neck and his eyes widened when he saw her, and someone started calling her. She knew who it was by the ringtone, and judging by what she had just seen, there was a good reason.

"Have you found them?" a squeaky voice asked over the comms and Erasurehead nodded, even though she knew that the person on the other end of the phone couldn't see.

"I think I may have. As far as I saw, someone is definitely being held captive there. A boy by the look of things, but I know for a fact that he saw me," She said and she heard a gasp of anger from the other end of the phone.

"We strike tonight." the other woman's tone left no room for argument as she hung up seconds later.

*An Hour later*

A large group of Pro Heroes had assembled near the building led by a small mouse-bear-thing who looked ready and fully willing to murder anyone who got in her way. She walked straight up to the front door and politely knocked. When the woman who had kidnapped the boy answered, the smaller animal-like woman jumped up and punched her in the face as hard as she could. The other woman stumbled back and tripped, smacking her head on a counter and being knocked out as a result. The pros started searching the building for hostages when Cementoss found a quadruple-reinforced door labeled ALPHA. She gave a shrill whistle and All Might gave the door a punch. It barely dented.

"Of course it's Titanium. Why the hell wouldn't it be?!" All Might asked sarcastically and then the dent in the door fixed itself, leaving it perfectly shaped.

At least, that's what the pros thought. There was still a slight difference in how the door was shaped, but it was too subtle to notice. A shorter woman held up a scanner and groaned. The door was a mixture of Titanium, Osmium and Tungsten, which made the door dense enough to easily withstand punches from All Might. The reason it fixed itself was because of a large magnet that seemed to only affect the door. The pros all heard someone clear their throat and they saw Cementoss with her hand against the wall, a hole slowly expanding.