Chapter 6: The true darkness of Enmari's heart

*In a world between dimensions* A tall man with dark purple eyes jolted up from his actually peaceful sleep. The man looked around panicked, but after about a minute he focused on where he was sensing an enormous energy coming from, and rolled his eyes.

"Of course. Enmari always has been rather unstable, so learning that my asshole of a counterpart is his parental unit, of course he would lose control of his anger. EPSILON! Can you help me?" the tall man asked and he was genuinely surprised when Epsilon responded, non-sarcastically.

"You won't be able to interfere directly, but I doubt your godson will be visiting his mindscape anytime soon. Eis, you know how dangerous this will be if you get caught right?" Epsilon said worried, but Eis shook his head.

"I wouldn't have asked for help if it wasn't dangerous, even to people as strong as me and Zero. So I ask one of my only friends, will you help me out, regardless of the outcome?" Eis asked quietly, and Epsilon was shocked. Eis never asked for help, and he NEVER called anyone a friend. The best you got was an acquaintance, Eis was THAT MUCH like his namesake.

"I'll help. But I again warn you of how dangerous this will be. Are you positive you want to do this?" Epsilon's only reaction from Eis was a short nod and Eis cracking his knuckles in preparation. In a bright flash of light Eis disappeared from his world, and entered Enmari's Mindscape. As he teleported in, he instantly saw what the problem was. A dark storm cloud hung dangerously low, and a equally as dark mist at ground level, being held back by two people, one with a blazing red aura and one with a pure white one, and it was Eis' assumption that those two were the only reason that Enmari even HAD a mindscape anymore. Eis didn't know what was worse, the cloud or the mist. Mist, definitely the mist. That was the one with moron written into the energy of it. The one with the blazing aura noticed him, and gestured for help, causing Eis to run over and start forcing the mist back, further and further until it had left Enmari's mindscape entirely, but it was still affecting him, not in his mind, but in his heart.

Eis sighed and pulled out a blade-like key, and held it out in front of him in a warrior's stance. A glowing crown appeared under his feet and he sank straight through it, landing on a stained glass platform that had Enmari and Xairemn both wielding separate powers. Xairemn had a saiyan tail and spiky azure hair, symbolizing Super Saiyan Royal Blue, while Enmari's arms were halfway transformed into a pair of blue swords, almost larger than he was. Eis shook his head until he heard a small shimmering noise behind him, and he was the two from earlier,looking above Eis with scared expressions on their faces. Eis turned around and cringed, because Enmari was there. His eyes glowing a blood red and a shadowy aura covering his entire body, and he was looking at the sword in Eis' hands.

"Well, Shit. Alright, Kingdom Hearts fighting style time. I can work with this. Keep in mind he has the speed advantage, I have the advantage of being able to actually think." Eis said as he activated one of his first abilities he had ever obtained, named [Scan]. It was a simple ability, only showing his opponent's health, but it was based on Kingdom hearts style, so it only showed one health bar at a time, with multiple green boxers underneath it, *As seen below*

After seeing the health bar, Eis couldn't help but feel like he had majorly fucked up, considering the Enmari had more health than fucking SEPHIROTH! But he wouldn't let that stop him, he was going to bring his godson back to the side of light!

"THUNDAZA!" Eis roared and a massive bolt of lightning crashed into the shadow-Enmari, followed by several smaller ones, leaving large spider-web-like cracks that faded after a few seconds. It took away five health bars at once, but the shadow of Enmari smirked. Eis kept [Scan] active, looked closely at Enmari's health and saw it was slowly regenerating. He saw a green box appear on his HUD, one that he hadn't seen in a long time.