Chapter 4 - Combat Training Part 1

The reactions of his classmates hearing he had a Quirk were... Mixed to say the least. Some just shrugged since they weren't surprised, while others had anything from pure shock to rage, or even fear in one case. Enmari simply went to his desk and started answering the questions about his Quirk, until one girl asked how he got it.

"I was experimented on as a kid, and ended up being rescued by my adoptive mom. I don't know how I got a Quirk from the experience, but somehow I did. I think." Enmari said and his mother shook her head.

"Not true. Recovery Girl was finally able to decode the odd sequence that is your DNA, and there were interesting things about it. For one thing, you share half of your genes with someone extremely powerful. She can tell you more since it just ended up being annoying to listen to. Go there now if you want to hear more." Erasurehead said tiredly and Enmari ran so fast he left an afterimage for a few seconds.

To him, this was more important than the rest of classes for the day. He quickly slowed down to a more manageable speed, and opened the door to the nurse's office. He saw All Might looking grim, and Recovery Girl looking both scared and proud.

"Enmari, good you're here. Lock the door." All Might ordered and Enmari complied, knowing her tone of voice. It was the voice she used when she was delivering the worst of news, or when she wasn't holding back, at all.

"Whatever my heritage is, it's okay. They stopped being my family a LONG time ago. I have a new family, in all of you guys." Enmari said reassuringly and both of the pros sighed. He was way too good at having a calming aura in any situation. All Might smiled before taking a deep breath and delivering the dark news.

"Enmari, your genetic code matches half a villain's. An extremely powerful and evil person, who was commonly known as the Symbol of Evil, similar to how I am the Symbol of Peace. I know for a fact that you copied my Quirk, you have done it for all of UA's staff, so what is the opposite of One for All?" All Might asked and Enmari paled.

"All for One, the very Quirk One for All is supposed to... stop. No, are you telling me that ALL FOR ONE IS MY MOTHER?!" Enmari all but shouted as he accidentally tapped into Present Mic's Quirk, amplifying the sound a bit. Thankfully the infirmary was soundproofed, since Mic had a habit of screaming whenever she woke up, disturbing nearby classes.

"I cannot say that I am surprised. All for One always has a way to do the impossible, from living over two hundred years to having a kid with an insanely powerful Quirk. I actually have a theory about that. If I had to hazard a guess, the purple serum that you were injected with was a Quirk booster named Trigger, but my personal theory is that you always had a Quirk, probably one that allowed you to adapt to any situation, regardless of the state of your own life. The Trigger boosted it temporarily, but your Quirk adapted for that boost to be permanent, allowing you to adapt new Quirks, abilities and skills to your arsenal. Have you noticed that every single Quirk you have either doesn't have drawbacks or drawbacks that are countered by another Quirk you have?" Recovery Girl said and Enmari had to think.

Rex's powers weakness was that his constructs were only as strong as his concentration, and with the Upgrade Suit his concentration was split with Ben's, so they were at least twice as durable than the normal constructs. So that weakness was negated, so he tried to think of a Quirk with a weakness he couldn't easily negate the weakness of. The one that came to mind instantly was One for All, but Kryptonian powers made him indestructible in sunlight, so the arms popping off issue was also negated. Recovery Girl's Quirk used the energy of the target, but whenever Enmari used it he could only heal himself, and he only felt better after it. That would be the wonder of Zenkai boosts that Sayian physique gave him, and it used his Ki as the fuel.