The cat and the bucket hat

Sasuke's POV
I woke up and went to see if Y/n was awake but she was gone.
" y/n, are you here..... hello y/n....."
The room was completely silent, so I kept looking around, then I heard loud crash out side. I ran towards the door and saw y/n sitting on the ground with a bunch of cat scratches all over her arms and a bucket on her head.
" hey who turned off the sun?"
I started to chuckle then walked towards her. I lifted the bucket Off her head and she had the most clueless expression on her face..... it kinda reminded me of Naruto.
" what are doing?"
I asked still a little confused
"Hehe I saw this cat outside your house so I hide in the bush with the bucket and tried to trap it but it scratched me then started to run....."
" wait how did the bucket get on your head then?"
Her face got a little red, and she stuttered,
" um well I ran after it then my foot got stuck in the bucket. I tried to pull it off, but when it finally came off, I tripped and it went flying in the air and fell on my head."
I stared at her then we both started to snicker then it turned into laughing our faces off.
" how *haha* does that *haha* even happen? *haha*"
" I don't even know *haha*
~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

I don't think I have seen Sasuke laugh so hard before..... it was kinda cute. *sigh* I can't think like that, I know he only sees me as a friend. He probably likes Sakura or maybe that Ino girl, either way I shouldn't care, because we are just friends.

I look up and Sasuke is staring at me, I quickly look away and sigh.
" hey y/n, why do you keep sighing? Is something wrong."
" ah.... um, no nothing wrong I'm just a little tired."
" well you should take a nap, because tomorrow we have a mission and Kakashi said we should all be well rested and ready to go."
I look at him with my face a little disappointed.
"Ugh another mission, I wish I could just sleep for 48 hours straight."
I sigh again not meaning to, but then I realize Sasuke it patting the spot on the couch beside him.
" come sit"
I shrug my shoulders then go sit beside him.
" hey Sasuke can you read me that story again, the one about the ninja that saved a bunch of people then married that girl."
" that one again I read it almost every day."
I lay down on my back and put my head on his lap, and while closing my eyes I say,
" I love that story, the ninja is so scared to fight for what he believes, but the love he has for the girl makes him brave enough to do anything..... and I love that."

I flutter my eyes a little and I see him smirking and reaching for the book.
" ok if you like it that much I'll read it as many times as you want, when ever you want."
My eyes snap open and an evil grin appeared on my face.
" I'm going to use that against you, I might make you read it at 3 in the morning."
We both snicker and he started to read. Soon after I feel my eyes slowly getting heavier, then finally close, but I felt something soft touch my forehead...... I wonder what it could be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been updating recently, hope you enjoy.