The mission

Y/n POV
"Hey Kakashi, what exactly are we doing on this mission?"
Kakashi looked up from his book and smiled,
"We are going to a temple in the land of wind, because a sacred scroll was stollen and we have to get it back."
Naruto groaned and yelled
"I thought you said this would be fun!!!!"
" shush Naruto this mission will be fine."
Kakashi stated.
Naruto started to argue at Kakashi and Sakura joined in. They were saying how this was stupid because, all we had to do was look through a bunch of scrolls until we find the one. On the other hand Sasuke was walking behind everyone, silently. I wonder if he's always this quiet?
"Hey Sasuke is everything alright?"
I ask walking towards him. He looks towards me and said,
" yeah why do you ask."
" oh um you seem a little quiet."
Before Sasuke could say something Naruto and Sakura started to laugh, and Naruto said,
" Sasuke's fine, he is always this quiet."
Sakura joins in
" yeah yeah if Sasuke wasn't quiet, I'd think he was sick."
I look at him a little confused, then I smirk.
" oh, that's weird he so chatty at home, and he laughs and smi-"
Sasuke puts his hand over my mouth and kinda blushes.
" that's a lie I don't laugh or smile, right y/n"
I raise an eyebrow,
" what are you talking about you smile while we cook or when you read me books or sing for me."
I look back at sasuke and his face is bright red, and we turn to see Kakashi giggling,
"Looks like Sasuke has a sweet side for y/n."
I chuckle and Sakura looked like she was just punched in the gut, but I didn't ask.

TIME SKIP

There it is the temple of the wind. The four of us snuck into the building through a hatch in the roof, we dropped down into a room full of hundreds of scrolls. This was going to take forever. Kakashi told us we were going to split into teams, and he told me and Sasuke to go together because we were the stronger one of the group. And like always Sakura complains about having to work with stupid Naruto. Before we took off Kakashi told us do not open the scroll at any cost.
Sasuke and I took the west wing and started our search. After 20 minutes of searching I groaned
"I'm bored can we go home"
Sasuke chuckled and said "I wish but we have to complete this mission."
"HEY! that reminds me how come you don't joke around with Naruto and Sakura aren't they your friends, also follow up question why do you joke with me if you only met me awhile ago."
"Well........uh.........I don't know i guess its just awkward."
I stared at Sasuke displeased with the answer but decided to leave it alone. After 3 hours of looking through scrolls, we heard screams and it sounded like Naruto and Sakura. We ran in the direction and saw them tide up and Kakashi was hung over some guys shoulder. Sasuke and I sat on one of the many book cases and hid while watching them. I listened very closely to what they were saying, and heard that they were going to kill them for trespassing. Obviously we couldn't let that happened so made a plan to help them. In a matter of seconds the plan was put into action.

Sasuke jumped from the shelf and started attacking the 4 men standing near. The one with Kakashi started to run, and our only choice was to let him run. If we went after him they might get away anyways and then Naruto and Sakura could die. So, we stayed and Sasuke kept fighting I stayed hidden and when Sasuke threw a kunai near me I knew it was my time to move. I jump down and used a fire style jutsu. It didn't make fire but it make deadly smoke. This smoke is specific to me though, I get to choose who is effect and who it doesn't. So when it hit the enemies dropped faster then rain. I disbanded the smoke and we retrieved the two hostages, (Naruto and Sakura). Now all we have to do is find Kakashi, and hope he is okay.

Just as we were about to leave the lights turned on and we could hear clapping coming from behind us. we quickly jump into formation and point our kunias out, but the people we saw surprised us very much. It was the Hokage, Kakashi, Iruka and some other leaf village jonin. They continued to explain that this was a test, and how the Hokage and other people wanted to see our progress and meet me for the first time. But then I started to tear up and everyone looked at me.
"s-so I just killed all of those people for no reason.
The Hokage look at me and told me that they were all clones and weren't people at all. I took the biggest breath of relief and then we all had to go back to the village.