Creta here we come!

I wake up to the sunlight coming through my window. God my neck hurts from falling asleep on my desk, I guess the coffee didn't help that much. Sitting up I wipe the drool from my mouth and rub my neck. I look at the disconnected parts in front of me then to the leg. I only got halfway through it before passing out, so I guess I'll have to finish that later, but I don't feel like it right now. Standing up I stretch my arms and yawn, I then look down at the clock and its arms say it's around 7:30. I take my time to go downstairs only to see Edward already up and wide awake reading an Alchemy book. Well, that's typical Edward for you.

"Hey, there sleepy head." He says not even bothering to take his eyes off his book.

"Goodmorning," I reply rather tiredly, "Did you make anything to eat yet?" I ask while looking in the fridge.

"No, Pinakos getting something from town so don't bother making anything." He says. With that, I decided to go over to the couch and sit beside him. I lean over, still a little drowsy, and rest my head on his shoulder.

"It's nice with her being out of the house sometimes," I say, snuggling just a little closer to him.

"Winry, what you are doing? I'm reading." He says looking down at me.

"Well you're the one that proposed, and I haven't seen you in two months so I wanted to snuggle with you ok," I pout. He blushes from the memory and gives in putting his book down on the small table beside the couch and wraps his arms around me. 

"This is nice," he says rubbing his head on top of mine.

"Yeah, it is," I say closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. He smells good, must have taken a shower this morning. 

"So how close are you to getting my leg done? I saw you passed out using my leg as a pillow this morning." He says, and I can just feel the teasing smile grow on his face.

"You saw me and didn't move me to my bed or anything! Jeez, Edward, my neck hurts from that." I scold him sitting up and looking at him with a grumpily.

"I didn't want to because you looked so peaceful. Plus it was kind of funny to see drooling all over my leg." He says while poking my nose and smiling at me. He's just trying to get on my nerves this morning.

"Edward, that's not funny my neck is in serious pain!" I say as he sits and laughs at me. He's so going to get it later.

"Fine, if it hurts so much then turn around and let me  massage it." He says motioning for me to turn around. Excitedly I quickly turn around and, try to relax as best as I can so he can massage it correctly.

"Right there, that's the spot!" I say as rubs the knot on my neck. 

"Jeez Win, you're shoulders are tight. When was the last time you took a break?" He says as he moved down to my shoulders. Now that I think about it, I've been pulling a lot of all-nighters recently, that also might be why coffee hasn't affected me recently.

"I don't know 2 or 3 weeks, works been busy recently," I said as he continued moving back to my neck. Massages are really the best, we should make this an everyday deal.

"That's not good, then you have to come with me to travel to the West. You need a break from all this work." He persuasively says. I just roll my eyes.

"Your one to talk no matter how much I ask you to take a break you never listen." I stubbornly reply and he knew I was right.

"And that's why we're not taking lessons from me today and you are coming with me." He retorts. I just giggle at him because argue with him on that.

"Sure we'll go with that," I say.

"Does that feel better?" He says as he stops rubbing my neck and I feel his hands fall down my back and rest beside my hips.