𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @whoevercuzthisneededpart3

Title: Map Part 3

TW: Mentions of murder

After being blindfolded and taken into the sewers by the obvious smell, I was sat down in a big room with a tree growing in it. The room was beautiful with bright colors and shiny weapons hanging on the walls.

The turtles surrounded me in a circle and introduced themselves as Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. Born consecutively in that order.

"Well, you already know my name. So, why are we down here? And why did you blindfold me if we're obviously in the sewers?" they all looked at each other and pouted.

"We're here so we could talk without being interrupted. And we didn't think you would recognize the smell." Leonardo rubbed the back of his head.

"Anyways, why did you come to New York? And what are you running from?" Donatello jumped straight to the point. I sighed as I readied myself.

"Well, I was born like this. Physically superior to everyone I've every met. I actually have an uncle who's like me. I've only met him once; he said it was better for us to meet as little as we could. Something about how it would be bad for us- especially him- if we were "caught" together. He has enemies that would do anything to defeat him. Anyways, I have a little sister. She's the light of my life. Or she was, as I'll probably never see her again. She was bullied because she was born with a disability. I won't say which one, but she hates herself for it, and so do other people. Ones that have no right to. No reason to. One day, I was practicing my flying on the top of my apartment building and heard something coming from the alley behind our building. I went to check it out and saw my sister. She was being punched by some random guy, probably someone she went to school with. I don't know. I didn't stick around to ask. Or rather, I didn't let him stick around to answer. It took me less than a minute to snap his neck and hide his body in the next state over. I didn't clean my fingerprints or anything. I could easily be caught if the body was found, and I was terrified. I didn't want to go back and get the body; I was too scared. I was sure I was a goner and that it had already been found. My sister; she wasn't scared. Instead, she took me back up to the apartment and packed me a bag. She said my uncle was in Washington and told me to leave there, or I would be taken. And here I am today," I took a deep breath and looked up.

Michelangelo was in tears, Leonardo looked like he was fighting them back, Raphael looked sympathetic, and Donatello seemed as though he was trying to figure something out.

"If your uncle is in Washington, why are you here? He's across the country from here," I nodded.

"I know she meant for me to go to him, but I couldn't. He told me if his enemies ever found out we were in the same place, it would have horrible consequences. So, I got as far away from him as I could," I explained. They all nodded.

"So, anymore questions?" I asked, crossing my arms and leaning back on the wall. They shook their heads.

"You're very brave," Michelangelo spoke up, quietly, "if I were you, I would've went straight to my uncle," I tilted my head in understanding.

"Yeah, I wanted to but it would've been a stupid idea," I stretched and hovered off the ground, feeling tired.

"Is the interrogation over now? I'd like to find a noodle place for a late-night dinner," I noticed none of the boys were paying attention and huffed. They were in a huddle, talking in whispers as Michelangelo occasionally looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Do you want to be our friend?" Leonardo asked, standing up as his brothers followed his movement.

"Friend?" I faltered slightly. I'd never had friends, being homeschooled all my life because of my "problem".

"Yeah, we'll protect you, hang out with you, and you'll be just like a little sister to us!" Michelangelo exclaimed, excited. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You'll protect me?" Raphael, to my surprise, walked up to where I was floating above his head. He offered his hand and I took it. He pulled me down a little so he could look me directly in the eyes and locked his on mine.

"You've been protecting everyone else all your life, right? Well, we're ninja and we protect people, vigilantes they think they're skilled, and girls that have a crazy bat for a dad- don't ask. Now, we protect a girl with a lot of amazing powers that can't even read a map," I winced.

"Casey told you about that?" he nodded with a smirk and held out his hand.

"Let someone else protect you for once. You don't have to always be strong. Let us help," I looked around at the boys and smiled as I grabbed Raphael's other hand. He pulled me the rest of the way to the ground and smiled at me.

"Now, we should celebrate our new friend," Leonardo stated as Raphael smacked his shell gently.

"Tonight, we celebrate our new sister," he corrected, winking at me. His brothers ran out of the room, screaming the name of someone- Murakami- as we chuckled.

"Come one. I'm hungry and you can tell Casey your story when we get there. He's meeting us for a midnight snack," he left to give me a minute alone and I thought about my current situation.

Finally, with a smile, I exited the room and was met with the boys messing around by the entrance.

"Come on, (y/n), let's go! We'll race!" Michelangelo shrieked as he got ready in a racing pose. I grinned and shook my head as I walked over to them.

"You know I have super speed, right?" his grin got even wider.

"Yeah, but you don't know where the noodle shop is, do you? And someone told me you're not very good with directions," Maybe Michelangelo was smarter than he seemed. I sighed.

"Fine, we'll race," I knew I was still going to win. Even if I didn't know where we were going, with how fast I was, I would have enough time to go up and down all the streets in New York and find the place.

"Ready, set, go!" Leonardo shouted as we took off in our little "sibling" race.

Even though these boys weren't my blood siblings, I would still treat them like it. I would fight beside them in whatever they asked of me, and expect the same from them. I could let my guard down and finally allow myself to be...protected.

It felt good.

To know I was safe with other people.

To have brothers.

To be part of a family again.

++++++++++

And about the order of the turtles births. Please, don't come after me if they're born in any other order. I went off what it seemed like and what I remember the 2012 show telling me.

And yes, if you were wondering, the "uncle" that was mentioned in Washington is in fact, Clark Kent; the Superman. I know Superwoman isn't Superman's niece but it seemed like a good plot for this story.

Thank you sm for reading!

Request!

now that i think abt it ik she's a part of the flash movie but does it ever say how they're related?? are they cousins?? i think its cousins