Ch. 39

A/N-the picture is me. Caitlin. Delena23456.

Caitlin's POV

After the interviews, we went to the studio and I had like 5 songs to record and Lucy had written like 10 more songs so she had to figure out which ones to put on her album. While she was doing that, I was recording my songs. The first one was called Last Night.

*Lyrics*

The same routine again, everything's fine for a little while, then something happens, and it gets screwed up again, the yelling, the screaming, I'm so used to it, I can't take it, only one fight, but that just means, there's more to come, last night, they were yelling and screaming again, I'm scared, she's smoking, he's playin games, she's stressed, he's fine, she cares, he doesn't, only one fight, but that just means, there's more to come, last night, they were yelling and screaming again, I'm scared, they're scaring us, she wants a divorce, she's just kidding right?, like all the times before, only one fight, but that just means, there's more to come, last night, they were yelling and screaming again, I'm scared, this all happened last night.

*End lyrics*

When I came out of the booth, Lexi gave me a hug and was crying. "That was BEAUTIFUL!!" She said after like 5 mins. "Thanks!" I said as Lucy came in and saw us crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin's POV

When we got home, Lucy and Lexi sat down on opposite sides of the couch, probably thinking I'd sit in between them. You know what I did? Layed down on them. My head on Lucy's lap and my legs/feet on Lexi. Lucy started playing with my hair and Lexi said "You comfortable?" "Yup!" I replyed stretching my legs. "Thanks for the bed by the way." And Lexi flashed me a fake smile and said "your welcome." In a really sarcastic voice.

We stayed like that for a while; Lucy and I mouthing I love you over and over, her still playing with my hair, and us sneaking in kisses every once in a while. Eventually, we all fell asleep.

A/N- sorry it's short! Winter break is coming soon so I'll prob update then! Do me a favor and go follow my friend ByronAWozgen (wattpad)! He just joined today. I wrote the song! It's about my mom and stepdad fighting. Any questions? Comment, vote, share.