Chapter 2

You will get to read here the few Continuation Chapters 'You will kiss Me Back' onwards.

(Not edited)

"Hollyshit" Aly cursed under her pulsating breath looking straight somewhere as she pulled the car to the drive way. It stopped with a jerk, I undone the seat belt. But when I noticed no movement from her side, that made me followed her gaze and immediately I regretted at the sight I shouldn't have witnessed.
That lion is standing leaning to his car his one hand shoved inside his pocket and another one is over his shoulder gripping the backpack.

O my god....o my god...I need to just disappeared off the sight as soon as possible before his glance beetled at this direction...

That creep Neil was talking to a guy facing other side, only his side profile is visible to us.Thank god.
I darted my eyes at Ayl my face got distasteful, how shamelessly she is eye fucking him.

"Bye see you in recess" hurriedly I told her before securing out of the vehicle. She waved at me as if I wasn't a human being to look at. That was a gesture of dismissal. Suits her.
Still she was in same position. Gone faint or what!! God damn I'm not gonna waste a single more seconds around my horny sister....let her enjoy that hell, of her own.

And then something happened horrible. I slumped the door so hard that I myself cursed on my own stupidity when it caused him averted his eyes straight at me, shut his mouth talking further to that guy.

Our eyes met I jumped on my feet. He shooted an amused gaze followed by his smugly smile. And the last night scene flashed in front of my eyes. Crap.I was in still there I realised when I saw him moving towards me...damn no.

"Hollyshit" I hissed under my erratic breath as soon as I saw him took a step forward I gripped my bag hard that I was holding it close to my chest.
I got horrified, took a step backward and the next moment I did, I rushed through the stairs breaking the throng of students like a blind person in danger. He is not following me...He wouldn't.

God save my heart from being exploding. I didn't dare to turned my head behind to have a watch if he is following me. I haven't that guts.

"Mam may I come in..." Under my frenzied heart because of running words stammering came out of my mouth.

As soon as I got the permission from my....wait it was a male voice. my eyes snapped at the source and I felt something thudding my rip cage, my poor heart bounced to my throat, this time really hard. Everything got blurred...

why the hell in this whole universe he is in my class? I forgot to blink standing at my classroom entrance, my feet ice at the spot.

"Yes come in, Miss.Tiger! " His loud voice. For everyone it could be appeared simple, retorting me. But only I know how mischievous it was.
No noooo.... it's was Avni he said Avni. what the hell happenig to me!

I licked my bottom lip,my hands shaking. I lowered my gaze, walked passed him to my desk.

Is he some supper man or spider man crawled inside my classroom taking those high jumps around those walls within such a second ! How could he reach so fast? Is he vampire? One of those Salvatore brothers? I wish he is Enzo instead. Who didn't fall for Michael Malarkey aka Lorenzo by the end of the The Vampire Dairies? Before my inner goddess bat her eye lashes theatrically visioning Enzo with this one Vampire from some farse series I swatted her hard and she vanished in horror.

Omg god that's the reason he sucked on my neck last night?Damn how could I miss this!
And I'm back again with my Vampy fantasy.

"You are 2 minutes late approximately, before I would have started the assembly" seems he is talking to me. Definitely Avni, glance around everyone is in already. My mind can't stop bitching along everytime I least bother listening to her.
Why the hell he would start the assembly. Where the fucking hell all teachers have gone...did he make them his prey before coming to my classroom!