Chapter 4

I don't know what happened to this particular story. I can't read or see any comments unless they are from inline.
I'm very upset, I'm not able to reply my Readers' precious feedbacks in this story.

Those who were intrigued to read Neil's pov in my next update.

So here it is.
Happy Reading.

Neil

I'm going to see her soon.......the thought itself is enough to give me extra enthusiasm to reach school these days a few minutes earlier than the time. Her innocence is too much for me to handle. Yesterday I haven't got any text from her in reply as nothing unexpected. But the best part is she had seen all of them. She must be flustered, baffled reading my texts.

My grumpy tiger.

"Hey dude" Jim called me out of the blue. I twirled my gaze at his direction, threw him my best feigned smile, slammed the car door closed before I clung the bagpack over my shoulder laxly. I just gaited out of the back passengers seat.

Bekoning his team he will catch them later Jim strode across the spot in attempt to join me, plastering his usual malignant sneer on his lips. I wonder how could a person always appear in a same way not bothering sometimes to behave passable, for once!
He is the most annoying class fellow I have to deal with everyday.

"Dude did you see the new girl in 11 Science A....she is a bombshell" he let out a boastful smirk and I felt my jaw clenched having qualms over If he is talking about my girl. Then I swear I would happily castrate him with my own hands before going for soccer game practice at the games period.

Jim is not only my classmate but also unfortunately we are in the same soccer team as well. He is an intorable jerk.

"I didn't see any such thing yet" I tried to strug off the topic keeping a disregarded face so that I could control myself not to exterminate him on the spot. Obviously if he is talking about Avni. I wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible.

I strutted my feet towards the school main gate, my driver has already maneuver the car to the drive way. Students amassed here and there outside their classrooms chatting with their classmates or friends from other major classes before assembly would start.

"Crap dude you missed it then...." He chuckled being more persistent. "Actually it's a good news you didn't! there will be no compitition" he sniggered devilishly and I forced a tedious roll to my eyes scowling behind his head. Whatever rubbish he speaks all the time no one is interested unless those of his info over the best street food of the town. He is the most loyal information giver in that zone.

"She is Aly's step sister and Aly is one of our mate....I mean classmate" and that was the terminal of my patience. What did he just utter! Did I hear it correctly!

My foot stumped, glued on the spot.All my muscles flexed, blood rushed through the nerves jumbled in my fist, eyes blazed in wrath in attempt to welted him furiously.
I was about to lunged on him, thrash him across his jaw and my arm around his neck throttle his breath, let that traitor plea for his dear life. I was in full mood about to twisted his head or do something grave than this if someone haven't pulled my hand and saved him snatching off his lungs and the last breath.

I spun my head my hostile glare darted at the person behind me and my chest hardened, nostril flared in rage. Nick my Bestie. He shook his head affirmed, gestured me through his eyes not to loose this way.

My eyes stiffened, mouth crunched in utter repungnance. My arm struggled to release the fist that I had raised to hit Jim. Nick's firm hold around my wrist. He is the most annoying yet the most pure soul I have ever met since we were in kindergarten and the person without I can ever think of my school days would have been bliss. And Our little gang of five.