Chapter 5

HAPPY Independence Day 🎊 to all my lovely people, my Readers, my followers, my Wattpad pals out there. Jai Hind🇮🇳

Avni

"And you know what he and his group bit that asshole's ass off hauling him in the mid of the soccer field" Real explained with her eyes widened like a night owl.

"And ended up getting the detention for a week" Elliza sniggered shaking her shoulder sheepishly as if she has stated something very funny.

It was a fifteen minutes short break hour. I thought to go to the library for a book reissue but got stuck by this two broadcaster Rial and Eliza. I'm just curious to know, do every new students in these school face such ramifications being joining the high school in the grade year like me! Or this is an exclusive offer only alloted to me.

Yes it's nothing less than any repercussion to me getting the description expounded by my friends_ the bravery story of that playboy Neil Khanna and his little jock troop. I just can't stop myself taking a callous eye rolling act internally with a scoffed sigh everytime they talk about that Vampy.

"Ooh c'mon Eliza..... Princi had made the punishment in short later,when he got to know the truth" Rial retaliated narrowing then rolled her eyes heavenward showing her indignation at Eliza's mock.

"Yes later we all got to know the entire truth...that asshole tried making a odious move on that girl when she was alone in the locker room before her departure that day" Eliza specified.

"And you know who that girl was!" Rial's eyes grew larger in an unknown agitation than before this time.

Disregardly, being bored harkening to this an year old event happened in school, from my two jaunty, convivial bestie Real and Eliza I'm no more in state of greatly listen to their elaboration.

It's not that, my heart is made of concrete or I have no empathy in my heart for that girl who crossed through such heinous act of some lunatic. But the way they perposely turning my focus to the whole act how Neil reached the spot at the exact hour, saved that girl been molested and his gang took the charge to punish that guy. I'm fatigue of getting such heroic story details of this Vampire come Spiderman come lion come Beast and his gang of alien_ since more than my restraint minutes of patience.

Inwardly praying for a distraction away their blabbering my eyes inadvertently flitted to the corridor outside and I reckon I saw Ayl briskly walked over the row.

"Where she is barreling strangely in this hurry!" my forehead creased in anticipation.

As much as I manged to see, she was alone. Not with her groupie along side her, habitually she is used to with.That relatively not likely Ayl....She never roamed around school campus without her gang of four girls and in canteen adding their boyfriends.
"Uncanny" my subconscious asserted.

"Av what was that!" Real quivered me break my dwam and I winched off it.

"I'll be back" I abruptly darted the words at them and in response instantly earned two pairs of furrowed bewildered gaze on me then have been exchanged quickly between them.
Before they could whirl their cluless glances back to me, I have already gone.

I briskly slided off my seat and next moment I have rushed out of the classroom.

I saw a tiny peek of Ayl's back scruried down the stairs.
And there wasn't any other option not to follow her. My inner self nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

Neither this is the way to the restroom, nor the locker room if she needed any one out of these two.

For some unknown kooky, eccentric reasons my subliminal brain wasn't much in favour to call out her name to stop her and ask her where she is going all alone without her groupie?
Rather creepily, transforming into my Sherlock Holmes self I advanced to follow her.