Chapter 7

Neil

"So Finally...you kissed me...and that's all of your own wish!!!...."He spoke in between his huffing breath, there is a gleam of amusement in his voice. My eyes shot flickered over him.

His body bent forward arms resting on his knee.  He turned his head towards me who is in her heavy inhales exhales whizzing her breath as same as him, in result of that fast running.

He threw me a lopsided grin, straightened his back. His breath catching it's normal rhythm, so of mine.

I kissed him letting my sister down in her plan to.....
let's not talk about all these fuss that imbecile Ayl was about to screwed it up.  Aly has no idea about, actually she has dragged me along with her in this mess.

I had to saved Neil.

And to save your Vampy you smooched him. In front of the whole school. My subconscious snorted and I bit my inner cheek. She is right absolutely. I'm so dead now.

"Kamina" I muttered, my face twitched cussing him in my head ignoring my subconscious self who in response this time pushed down her spec gaping at me as if I have done some offence using such profanity to him.huh.
By the way he won't understand this word. I made a weird face at her.

Now the time have a talk with this Vampy face to face and let's explain everything to him before he turns into some most self satisfied jerk in this world. It will be the last thing I would wish to encourage his pride.

"Listen I saved you..." I managed to summon up some confidence, took a step away him. His smile faded seems startled slightly by my words. His wheezing has totally gone and he is much sober now crossing his arm over his chest. His delectable muscles bulked underneath his shirt, jostled my breath hitch at the sight.

"From who!" He raised a brow made a face like he is in shock. But he himself very well knows how fake he looks doing such flappancy. Chota Vampire kahika.
You should have thought of that before kissing him you stupid! My subconscious hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"A boy called Erik" I muttered defiantly, blinked my eyes away him, face frowned. I can't think straight everytime he stare at me this acutely through his intense gaze as if someone seeing through my soul. See this is why I call him Vampy. He is a creep.

"Erik!! He is in 12 Science" his face turned perplex but there is an inexplicable mischievous grin danced in his eyes which he masked it up before I could have noticed. I narrowed my eyes at him back.

"Damn yes...he is Ayl's boyfriend" I snarled lividly.

"Isn't Ayl crushing on me!" His smutty tone caused my blood boiled to smake across his face. I he making fun of my sister! Whatever grave she was about to perform, I will confront her, no one else. No one in this world has right to mock her.

"That was all lie..she isn't.. she was helping her boyfriend to divert you from the assignment so that you couldn't get to score the highest" I stated in a single breath. Oh god why did I kiss him what happened to my brain that moment, can't you god stop me for once before I do such stunt!

Really! when did you kiss someone to save him from a sexy chick like Ayl your beloved sis? Tell me, tell me. My subconscious blinked her eye lids involuntarily and I shrugged her off.

"That Asshole...." He cussed through his gritted teeth, twitched his fist but the very next moment I did notice a hint of smile played around his lips. Bloody blood sucker he startled me by his roar and now smiling like some gorilla in victory.