Important Details

First things first!!!

okay so there are some things that need to be said right here, right now. First: there will be shipping in this. I'm not telling which ships are going to be shipped in this though. ;)

Second: so me and my sister have this theory, and you need to know that theory for this story to make sense in some parts. (and no you can't reject the theory for this story) Okay, so the theory is about Levi and Mikasa. Everyone knows they have the same last name. And that they're both extremely skilled fighters. Coincidence? I. Think. Not! So the lovely theory we have is that Levi is Mikasa's biological father. Now before you go all: "But we saw her biological father in the show! Levi can't be her biological father! asdfghjkl!!!!!!!!" Hear me out. So, since Levi was a thug when he was younger, what if while he was robbing Mikasa's moms house (we're going to call Mikasa's mom Jin) he kind of fell in love with her. They started seeing each other romantically, but since Jin's mother disapproved, she arranged for them to move to the mountains. On their last night together Levi and Jin did you-know-what. And thus we have Mikasa! and since Mikasa was born before Jin married Bob (that's what we're calling Mikasa's 'dad') Jin gave Mikasa the last name Ackerman. And this part is a little unnesicary but Levi is theoretically part Asian, since Rivalle is very French, but Levi looks very Asian.

Thrid: If youwant to know my inspiration go watch Adventures at Titan High 2 or both 1&2.

Fourth: I don't own any characters!

Hope you like the story!