Part 10-Six Flags2 and Homeward Bound

Eren’s P.O.V

            “Armin, what’s going on?” I ask. Annie and Mikasa are glaring at each other, while Annie is being held back by Reiner, and Mikasa is being held back by Armin.

            “Annie and Mikasa are in one of their crazy challenges again. It’s like the Point of No Return all over again. Only this time it’s worse,” Armin explains. Oh come on!

            “What ride is it this time?” I ask Armin.

            “One of the drop rides,” he says. Really? Why?

            “Now that your boyfriend is here we can go on the ride,” Annie says.

            “Let’s go,” Mikasa says, and we go to the ride. Okay, Armin and I are more forcibly pulled.

            “Did you four really have to scream? The ride wasn’t that scary,” Mikasa says facing me, Armin, Reiner, and Bertholdt. Yeah, we all screamed, but we’re not sure if Mikasa or Annie screamed.

            “Wimps,” Annie mumbles.

            “It’s not my fault that we’re not used to that kind of stuff,” I yell. “Why can’t you guys just call it a truce and be done!” Apparently I can’t say things like that, because I’m literally getting stared at like an alien just crawled out of my ear and started doing the Macarena.

            “You’re even more stupid than I thought,” Annie says.

            “Eren’s not stupid,” Mikasa defends. “He just doesn’t like having to sit through our feuds.”  After Mikasa says this, we all fall silent.

            “We’re finishing this today. One of us will win, and that’ll be the end of it,” Annie says heading back up the stairs. It takes the rest of us a little to get up and go up the stairs after her.

            Mikasa won the final battle. To be completely honest, I’m overjoyed that she won. And it was really funny when Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt just walked away in all their shame.

            “Hey, Armin, can you let me and Eren talk alone?” Mikasa asks.

            “Uh, sure. I’ll just go to the Heroes Gift shop,” Armin says walking away. Mikasa waits until Armin is out of hearing range, and then she starts talking.

            “What did my dad say to you?” Mikasa asks.

            “He just asked me how I felt about you and then said that he’s putting me through a test run before you’re allowed to date me,” I say. Mikasa looks shocked at what I said.

Mikasa’s P.O.V

            There’s a possibility I could date Eren? But, my dad would never consider giving Eren a test run unless he really trusted him. And he’s hated Eren since a couple years ago.

            “You’re serious? He’s considering letting us date?” I ask. This is too good to be true.

            “Yeah,” Eren responds. Oh my god. I hug Eren like I don’t want to let go. Eren hugs me back the same way I’m hugging him. After a little bit we let go of each other and head to the Heroes Gift shop, holding hands, so Armin doesn’t get lonely.

            We went back to the hotel a little bit ago, and nothing has really happened yet. I feel like something will though, since it’s our last night at the main destinations of the trip. I was hanging out in Armin and Eren’s room right now. We’re watching a movie, though I can’t remember the name right now. Knock, knock.

            “I’ll see who it is,” Eren says getting up. He opens the door and Reiner is standing in the door way. “What is it Reiner?” Eren asks him.

            “I’m having a party in my room since Hanji and Levi had to go do something and won’t be back until later,” Reiner explains. This just sounds like a horrible idea. “You guys coming?”

            “Armin, Mikasa, you guys want to go?” Eren asks turning to us.

            “Um, it might be fun. I guess I wouldn’t mind going,” Armin says.

            “I don’t see why not,” I say getting up. So we go to Reiner’s room.

Jean’s P.O.V

            We’ve been at this party for an hour and a half. It’s a pretty fun party, and no one needs to be told to get a room yet, so that’s good. This party would be a lot better though if Reiner didn’t keep bugging me and Marco. Why can’t he just respect our relationship and leave us alone. Oh that’s right, because he’s pig-headed.

            “Shut up Reiner,” I say, clearly annoyed.

            “Why? Are you embarrassed about your relationship?” Reiner says.

            “No, I’m just not comfortable with this subject.”

            “Well sorry for wondering about this, but it’s not that big of a deal, all I’m asking is if…” Reiner begins, but I’m not able to handle any more of his disgusting questions, so I punch him in the face.

            “Kirschtein, hallway now,” the familiar voice of Professor Levi demanded. “The rest of you get to bed.” It wasn’t a good idea to argue with Levi right now, so I go into the hallway.

Levi’s P.O.V

            It’s bad enough Hanji had to drag me into town with her so she could buy some feminine products that I evidently didn't know which was which, but we had to come back to the hotel to find the students having a party and Jean punching Reiner. I actually couldn’t care less that he punched Reiner, but I have to make sure that Jean had a good reason. I wait for the other students to go into their rooms before I begin the questioning.

            “Why did you punch Reiner?” I ask.

            “He was kept asking repulsive questions even after I asked him to stop,” Jean says.

            “What kind of questions was he asking?”

            “Just the usual garbage he lets out of his mouth, but about me and Marco.”

            “I’ll let it slide. But just this once. Now get to bed,” I say before walking away. Kids these days.

The last two car rides were more peaceful than the others, and seemed to go by a lot faster. Jean and Eren fought less than usual. Not by much, but they’re improving.  Hanji successfully fixed the radio for a good two hours, and got it stuck on the same yodeling station as the first time. I should have been mad when this happened but I’m too glad to be going home. This was the best and worst school trip I have ever chaperoned and I never want a trip like this again.