Part 9-Six Flags1

Jean’s P.O.V

            Marco and I are going down to the hotel’s restaurant for breakfast. Everyone has time to go eat at the restaurant since we all got up earlier than we needed to. Most people decided to wait it out until we make a pit stop in the van.

            “So, how did you sleep?” Marco asks me.

            “Good,” I respond. “How about you?”

            “Good,” Marco says, though it sounds like he’s lying.

            “So, nothing happened between you and Reiner? He didn’t harass you or anything?”

            “Well, he did but,” Marco begins.

            “What did he do?” I ask. I knew Reiner was going to mess with Marco. I knew it.

            “He was just asking, well trying to ask, some inappropriate things,” Marco explains.

            “What do you mean by he was trying to ask inappropriate things?”

            “Well, he’d get halfway through his questions, and then Bertholdt would yell at him for asking things like that.”

            “And that’s it? Nothing else happened?”

            “No. That was it.” Well that’s not as bad as I though.

            “Alright, let’s just go get some breakfast,” I say when the elevator doors open.

Eren’s P.O.V

            “So should we go down to breakfast now, or wait until later?” Armin asks. Armin, Mikasa, and I were sitting in the hallway.

            “Let’s wait until later,” I say, quickly scooting away from Mikasa. Yeah, that’s the only problem right now. Whenever Levi’s close by, I have scoot as far away from Mikasa as possible. I really don’t need a lecture from Levi this morning.

            “Jaeger,” Levi shouts at me from down the hall.

            “Yeah,” I shout back.

            “Are you and Armin packed?” He asks. He’s only asking that. Thank God. I thought he was for sure going to yell at me for being too close to Mikasa. You know what he still might.

            “Yeah, why?” I ask as a response.

            “We’re going to be leaving in five minutes,” he explains. “One more thing, Jaeger.”

            “What is it?”

            “You’re too close to my daughter,” of course I am, “Either move further away, or sit on the opposite wall,” Levi says before leaving. Since he’ll probably be back soon, I sit opposite of Armin and Mikasa.

            “I really wish my dad wasn’t so strict,” Mikasa mumbles.

            “You can’t really blame him, after what happened to your mom,” Armin says.

            “Armin, you said you wouldn’t bring that up,” I say. Me and Armin were the only people, besides Levi and Mikasa, that knew what really happened to Mikasa’s mom. It’s not a good story, and it really did cause Levi to be really strict over Mikasa. And, since it’s always a topic that should be left alone, Armin and I promised not to bring it up.