Part 7-Out on the Town

Eren’s P.O.V

“Alright students, due to Hanji bugging me and my head finally feeling better, we’re going to go walk around the city,” Levi says. I’m glad he’s finally over his hangover. Not exactly because I care how he feels, more like I don’t like him being grumpier than usual. Mostly because, the grumpier he is, the more he yells at me.

 “Now, I need everyone to split into groups of two,” He says. Since, we all know better than to disobey Professor Levi, we split into groups of two. And the groups are, Jean and Marco, surprise surprise, Christa and Ymir, Sasha and Connie, Reiner and Bertholdt, me and Mikasa, and lastly Annie and Armin.

“Alright, now if there are any problems call Hanji, because for some reason all of you have Hanji’s phone number. Now go do whatever, just don’t get in any trouble,” Levi says letting us all go do whatever we want.

Me and Mikasa were wandering around for a while now. We’re trying to stay casual and look like we’re just friends, but lots of guys keep checking her out, so I started holding her hand.

“So, Mikasa where do you want to go first?” I ask her.

“I don’t know. Where do you want to go?” She asks me.

“We could go to Ripley’s Believe It or Not,” I suggest.

“That sounds fun, let’s go,” Mikasa says.

Armin’s P.O.V

            Annie and I walk around for a while. It’s a little awkward since, she doesn’t really say much, and rejects about every idea I come up with.

            “Do you want to get something to eat?” I ask.

            “No,” she replies.

            “Alright. We could get some candy, do you like candy?”

            “Not really.”

            “Okay, how about that torture museum up there?” It’s more or less a joke.

            “Sure,” she says. Good to know what this girl likes.

Torture museum didn’t exactly work, since it was closed, so we end up going to a candy shop. Although, Annie did seem fine with the idea of breaking in to the place.

“Hey, Armin, do you know if the rock candy here is any good?” Annie asks looking at the cases of rock candy.

“Um, yeah it’s good. My favorite is the watermelon flavor,” I say grabbing a few sticks of watermelon rock candy.

“Okay. I guess I’ll try some,” she says grabbing one of a few different flavors, but putting two of the watermelon in her bag.

Sasha’s P.O.V

            “So, Connie where do you want to go first?” I ask. I guess this is our date.

            “Well, we could get something to eat, and then go to the arcade,” he suggests.

            “That’s a great idea! Where do you want to eat?”

            “I don’t know, where do you think is a good place to eat?”

            “I don’t know, we could go to any restaurant we wanted really to.”

            “Yeah, let’s go to that restaurant,” Connie says pointing at the building.

            “Sounds good to me,” I say and we walk to the restaurant.