Mob of the Dead (MEMES)

Billy; *To reader and Author Chan* "Okay, I'm gonna try this Tik Tok shit, I'm gonna prank the fellas and they won't know what's coming their way....alright, here we go".

Billy; *Recording* "So, I have a jar of Nutella...I'm gonna put some on my hand, call Finn over to bring me some toilet paper, and it's gonna smear on him and he'll think it's shit" *starts snickering*

Billy; "FINN! DID YOU FINISH THE TOILET PAPER!?"

Finn;  "No!? I haven't even taken a shit! I've been chillin' over here with Sal and Weasel for the past 15 minutes!"

Billy; "WELL, WHO THE FUCK FINISHED IT!? I NEED TO WIPE MY ASS!!"

Finn, Sal, and Weasel; *Extremely confused*

Sal; "Nobody used the restroom, though...."

Billy; "Are you guys still there!? Why the fuck is everything quiet!?"

Sal; "We'll bring some right now!! Just wait!"

Finn; *Opens door half way* "Here"

Billy; "Thanks, Finn" *Closes door*

Finn; *Muffled shout* "WHAT THE FUUUUCKKKK!? THERE'S SHIT ON MY HANDSSSSS!!! BILLLLYY!!! WHAT THE FUUUUCKKKK!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Billy; *Laughing in tears*

Finn; *Bangs on door* "BILLLLYY!!! I'M GONNA KIICKKK YOUR ASSSSSS!!!"

Me/Author Chan; "It was at this moment....Billy knew....
            ......HE FUCKED UP........"