Late Night (Reader X Soojin)

Y/N's (female) POV
Soojin: Top (mommy)||Reader: Bottom
Word count: 2,124

I couldn't stop myself from feeling so left out and abandoned. I've never been the outgoing party type like all of my friends, and it ruins my days most of the time.

"Y/N, come on and fucking dance with us!" You hear your bestfriends voice say from a few feet away.

I was sitting at the bar by myself, my only company being the bartender who gave me a free drink out of pity. I can't help how introverted I am, I would rather be at home in my pajamas watching a cliche romance movie by myself right now. I decided to come to this trashy club for my friends who can't function without getting drunk 3 times a week.

"Ah... Shuhua, you know I can't dance for shit" I say with a smirk on my face. I've always secretly loved dancing but I'm too shy to let anyone see.
"Y/N, cmon pleaseeee? For me, just this once and I'll leave you alone !" She says grabbing your hand. I was going to decline until Automatic by Red Velvet came on the loud speakers. That had been my favorite song for a week or so, and whenever it comes on I can't contain myself.

I stand up and let her hand lead me into the colorful dance floor. I look around and see so many hot and sensual people dancing all around me. I smile at Shuhua as I start to slowly sway my hips left to right to the vibe of the music. My hair was moving with my hips, like they were one. Shuhua was smiling with me and dancing until a man approached her, clearly she had met him before. She winked at me and whispered "Gotta go, have fun babe" She says as she winks at you.

Fuck.... I'm now by myself, though the song isn't over. I feel more confident in my dancing as my body develops a mind of its own. My hips swaying, my arms moving with my body, my head bouncing. I got lost in the music.

A feeling of delicate fingers wrap around my waist, as I feel a warm presence behind me. I feel breathe upon my shoulders as my hair starts to rise. They're dancing with me. I turn around, not leaving they're embrace as I am shocked by who's in front of me. I see a elegant and sexy woman with long, dark , straight black hair. Her eyes as fierce as a cats and her lips plump, soft and smooth like silk.

I've always felt out of place when all my friends have asked me why I don't have a boyfriend. All the men in my past just used me for sex and their own pleasure. But something about girls has always turned me on. This unfamiliar feeling arises as she stares into my eyes. I feel a warmth take over my body the longer she stares.

"Soojin, You?" Her soft voice surprises me. "Y/N" I say shyly. I've never been this close to a girl before, I can feel my heart rate rising. The dim lights and sensual aroma make her look like the hottest girl in the room.

"You looked so gorgeous when you were dancing baby." She whispers in my ear. I can feel my body tingling at her words. "Did I look as sexy as you do?" I said. My eyes widened at my own response. What the fuck is wrong with me? "Mm, you looked sexier." She says as her hand travels to my lower back. My back arches as she smirks. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing all by herself on the dance floor?" She says smiling into my eyes.