Roommate (Reader X Rose)

Rose & Y/N are both Switches (Rose is more aggressive tho)
Y/N's POV

Word count: 1839!

    I woke up anxiously, it's my first day of college! I decided to live on campus and get a dorm, I can't bare to live with my parents and siblings any longer than I already have. I've been wondering who my roommate would be the entire summer, since I will be living with them for a whole school year.

    I get up from my bed and look at the alarm clock. Mm, it's barely 6:00 AM. I think to myself. That's plenty of time to get ready, I don't have to check into my dorm until 8:00 AM. I hop in the shower and wash my body and hair, dancing to the music playing on my speaker. I dry myself off and brush my teeth, and put on lotion. I decide to wear a (your favorite color) crop top and black cargo pants.

    I am finished getting ready at roughly 7:00 AM and decide to make myself some breakfast. I head downstairs and decide to make myself a bowl of cereal. By the tome I'm done eating and watching TV the it's 7:30 AM. I get into my car and head to campus with all of my belongings.

    I check into my dorm and I knock to see if anybody is there, suddenly I hear the door unlocking faster than I can think. I see a petite and gorgeous blonde girl open the door quickly.

 I see a petite and gorgeous blonde girl open the door quickly

    She waves at me and puts her arms out for a hug. Clearly she's an extrovert. "Hi! My names Rose, hmm. Let me guesssssss, you're my new roommate!" She says jokingly with her hand scratching her head, pretending to think. "Well I suppose I am, nice to meet you I am Y/N!" I say smiling slightly. "Come in come in." She says pushing my lightly.

    I see two beds across the room from each other, she has already chosen the bed on the right farthest from the door. I choose the bed farther towards the back of the room and set my stuff down. I look up after setting my stuff down and see her staring at me, "Is something wrong?" I say. Shit what if I have something on my face?? I think nervously.

    "Oh, nothing. You're just really pretty." She says, smiling a big pretty smile. My cheeks heat up quickly, "Oh I um, thank you. You too" I say. She smiles sweetly once again. It's roughly 8:45 by the time I finish setting everything up. "Well Rose, my first class is at 9:00, I'm going to go early. See you later yeah?" I say. She nods her head as I open the door with my bag to leave. "See ya." She says, waving.

—-Time Skip—-

    It's around 9:00 PM when I drive back home. My classes finished around 2:00 PM and I went to hangout with my friends at a club. I wouldn't say I'm drunk, but I've had 1,2 or maybe even 3 shots. I'm too exhausted to even knock on the door, invading her privacy I open the door, my eyes half closed. She sits up quickly and puts her hand down in her lap, looking nervous.

    "HeeeeeeeYyyy, Rose." I say, throwing myself on the bed. "Hey wh-" She tries to say before I cut her off. "What is that buzzing noise? It's faint but I can hear it." I say, looking around the floor, trying to follow the sound. "Oh it's probably nothing." She says, looking around the room. I approach her side of the room. "Wait it's getting louder!" I say, I come across a tiny remote on the ground. "What's this for? We don't have a TV?" I say dumbfounded. Rose's eyes get as big as her face as she yells "HEY, DONT TOUCH THAT!" She says, reaching out her arm with an uncomfortable face. I grab the remote and press random buttons. The noise only got louder.