Reunited (Miyeon X Reader)

Top: Miyeon
Bottom: Reader
Word Count: 2819
Y/N POV
For @miyeoning <33
Also for @ayuululu

    She finally confessed to me, god I love her so much and I wish she could just be on me. Miyeon gets on top of me and kisses me roughly and takes off her-

    "HEY, Y/N WAKE UP FOR FUCKS SAKE" I wake up to the sound of my very loud and obnoxious sister, "Shuhua let me go back to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!" I beg. "Why should I?" She says smiling and leaning on my doorframe. "I was having a good dream." I say looking away. "About what?" She asks, "Oh, umm. Nothing, why did you wake me up?" I ask

    "Well Miss Sleepyhead it's already 2:00 P.M and I have company coming over so I didn't ask you to walk downstairs in thotty pajamas like a dumbass." She says annoyingly. "Okay okay. Leave now please" I say, she closes the door behind her and I turn to the side.

    "God I miss her, I wonder why I dreamt about her...." I think to myself, I haven't seen Minyeon since before she moved away to go to a different school, and the last time we met..... well.... we kind of made out after she found my diary full of my feelings for her. It's pretty embarrassing knowing that she knows how in love with her I was for years now, and that she's one of my sisters BEST FRIENDS. Embarrassing huh..

    I open my closet and look inside, wondering what I should wear today. Well company is coming over so I shouldn't wear anything too flashy or revealing or Shuhua would pitch a fit. I decide to throw on the tiny shirt big pants combo and pick this outfit out!

 I decide to throw on the tiny shirt big pants combo and pick this outfit out!

(idc what size u are u would rock this fit smh)

I put that outfit on and put on my favorite perfume. I walk into the bathroom I sadly have to share with my sister and brush my teeth. I turn and see Shuhua looking at me. "What do you want?" I ask. "Oh nothing I like your outfit for once, you don't look homeless today !" She said. Wow now that's a backhanded compliment if I've ever heard one. "Thanks.. I guess?" I say before she walks out of the bathroom.

-Time Skip- (3:00 P.M)

After a few hours of me just watching TV downstairs I decide I should go upstairs since her friends are coming over. I hear the doorbell ring as I get up and put my snacks away.

"Hey girl! I missed you so much !" I hear a girl yell before walking in. I look and see a tiny girl, Oh it's just Soyeon. I think to myself, I honestly don't know why I was disappointed by that. I clean my dishes and hear the doorbell again a few minutes later.

"ShuShu!!! God it's been so long I missed you to death." I hear another girl yell, she had a sweet voice, I recognize it but I don't know where I have heard it before. I decide to grab some chips before going into my room and I walk past the door. I see my sister hugging her friend and her friend opens her eyes as I walk past. I turn towards her and I stand there for a second in shock.