Secret of cursed coin

29th April,2020
Police Station
"Sir, the postmortem reports are here. These are exactly similar to Vijay's report." said Utkarsh.
" Thats means we were right. These two deaths are related. The culprit is same, a single person who is planing his murder with expertise." said Abhay.
"But what will we do now sir? We dont have any clue except.." said Utkarsh
"Except the coins! What about fingerprints on the coins and the pouch." said Abhay
"We have only found the fingerprint of Vijay and Karan." said Utkarsh.
Thay were thinking what to do next when Abhay's mobile rang.
It was Sridhar, part of the forensic team called.
He picked up the phone and talked to him.
His face became tense and worried .
He cut the call and took a deep breath of disappointment.
Utkarsh also became worried and impatient.
He asked " What happened sir?"
"Akram is dead!!He was one of our best officer  He worked on the fingerprint of the coins." said Abhay with grief.
Utkarsh was shocked to hear the news.
The situation was getting worse and worse .
"We need to stop the murderer. These coins are the only common link. So I need every small bit of information about these coins. And until the case get solved,no one will touch the coins.The murderer is targeting anyone who touches the coins." said Abhay.
Utkarsh leave to collect information about the coins.

Utkarsh finds a man who claims that he know the story of the coins while he was gathering information about the coins.
So, Abhay and Utkarsh went to his home to know about the coin.
He starts narrating the story of the gold coins.
"Around 2000 years ago, there was a great sage named Guru Satyatma who was very intelligent and kind.
He was a big devotee of Lord Shiva and performed many rituals.
He became popular in the kingdom of Maya puri( now Haridwar). The king of Maya puri, Raja Bhanu Dev also heard about the saint and invited him to his palace.
Bhanu dev was a very brave and kind king. He was also a big devotee of lord Shiva.
When Sage Satyatma reached the palce, he was welcomed by King himself who washed his feets himself.
He also offered Satyatma a big box full of gold coins.
But Satyatma refused to take the coins.
He said that all the wealth is a illusion that makes a person blind and as a sage I should be away from greed.
But the king convinced him to take the coins as 'Guru Dakshina'. So, to respect the feelings of the king and to follow his 'Rishi dharma' , he agrees to take a pouch of gold coin instead  of a box of coin.

He was returning from the palace to his Hut in the forest. It was a sunny day and the sun was shining brightly. So, he decided to take rest under a tree. He was resting below the tree when he fall asleep. The area was deserted with no one in the area. A thief came there as saw the sage sleeping. He then saw the pouch. He picked up the pouch to find gold coins inside it.
A gold coin fell down from his hands. This wome Satyatma up. Seeing the sage, the thief took out a dagger from his pocket and stabbed in the belly of the sage.
The sage fell down and the wound started to bleed. The thief smiled tossing the poch in his hands.
Seeing this ,the dying sage gave the theif a curse.
He said, "You have killed a Sage for these gold coins. You will be punished. I curse you that you will die shortly and your soul will be trapped inside these gold coins. As you killed me to fulfill your greed, anyone who will be greedy upon seeing the coins will meet the same fate as you will and die."
The sage dies after he finishes his curse.
The thief ignores the curse unaware of the Sage's power.
King Bhanu dev learns about the murder of the great Sage Satyatma by a thief.
He became very sad and angry.
He ordered his army soldiers to search the whole kingdom and catch the thief alive.
The thief was caught by the soldiers and was hanged. As was said by the sage, his soul got trapped in the coins he hid in the forest before he was caught so that no one gets a doubt on him.
The gold coin was never seen again by anyone until now"
"So, this is all done by the ghost of a thief who was cursed by a sage. What rubbish. This is 21st century and you believe in such stories."
said Abhay.
"This is what I know. And seeing the situation it seems to be true." said the man.

"If its true then its time to meet the ghost and shut him up forever." said Abhay.
"What!! What are you saying sir. This is a ghost, not any criminal we deal with." exclaimed Utkarsh trembling with fear.
"Dont be scared Utkarsh. Nothing will happen.
Remember you are a police officer. We will meet the 'ghost' and end his story forever!" said Abhay as he smiles.