Cri Cri Fall in Mud

Levi was laying face-down in mud crying. "I give up." He sobbed. Levi must have had bad karma or something because it started raining. And storming. It ended up snowing. Anna and Eren sat in the house laughing at Levi. Petra walked outside and saw Levi laying in the mud. "Levi what the hell are you doing." She asked. "I give up these children are satan." He sobbed. "They're not Satan!! Look at their cute faces!" She shoved Eren and Anna in his face. He screamed and sprayed them with Windex. Anna slapped him. Eren screamed. "Can we switch kids." He muttered. Petra rolled her eyes. "Fine. Only for an hour."

~ ONE HOUR LATER ~

Soon, Petra was laying in the mud/snow crying. "THESE CHILDREN ARE SATAN." She screamed. Levi just sat in the house, drinking hot coco (not using the cup handle of course) and laughing. "NOW YOU FEEL MY PAIN BITCH." He laughed. Petra looked up. She was pissed. Ya see, Everyone thinks Petra is all nice, but when she's mad sHE KILLS. YEAH. Petra threw a knife at the window and shattered it. "DONT TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT BITCH." She screamed. "IM SORRY!!!" Levi cried. He pulled out flowers and handed them to Petra. "AWEE THANK YOU BAEEE!!!" She blushed. "Can we do something normal with these demons now." Levi grumbled. "Yes....I know exactly what..." Petra cackled. "Oh lord what..." Levi stuttered. Petra cackled again. "Kareoke.."