WHO IS THE WORD OF GOD?

I have been a christian virtually all my life ( carnal Christian not born again) but I never fully grasped the meaning of the word of God. I obviously felt that whenever people said "...the word of God", they were referring to the Bible. I read a verse in the bible (mark :4:12) that said,
"seeing they may see and not perceive,
And hearing they may hear and not understand;
Lest they should turn,
And their sins be forgiven them"
When you're an unbeliever, you'll never properly understand the ways of God or the word of God. We lean on our own understanding instead of being guided by the holy spirit- only then, do we see things and understand things the way God understands them.
Have you ever wondered why most times, you try reading the Bible but we feel it's too confusing or the words are too archaic or difficult to understand and we fail repeatedly when we try to interpret the words?
(1 Corinthians 2:12-14):Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I think this should explain it all- in simple words, you can never fully understand and interpret the word of God unless you have the holy spirit who brings to remembrance and teaches us the word of God in perfect understanding.

Incase you're thinking why I used the pronoun, 'who' and not 'what'? I'll explain fully in the next chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PS: I try to keep each chapter as short as possible so it won't get tiring to read all at once and you'll get to fully understand every word instead of rushing through.
God bless you.😍😘

~stephanie❤~