💟7💟

Hello guys!!!!

I  actually forgot to update today.
My lil cat was not well today and I spent my entire day worrying.

But its all good now and here you go.

Third person pov

Tae continued to meet his Wolfie.He even told his parents about him.
His parents were first worried that the wolf might hurt Tae.
But when Tae told them that how the wolf would comfort him and listen to him and played with him.

They let it slip.they could see that their son was genuinely happy and hoped that he won't be hurt.

As for Jungkook he continued to meet his mate in his wolf form everyday.
It was the highlight of his day where he would sit next to his mate,listen to him talking and spending time with him.

He didnt deny it anymore that he liked the younger but he still didnt had the guts to tell Tae about him.

In uni whenever they would pass by each other they would smile at the other.

Tae started to like Jungkook.He felt a strange attraction towards the older.
Whenever he would be around Jungkook his heart would beat faster and this actually scared Tae cuz he thought he would die if his heart continues to beat like this!!!!

Taehyung remembers the day he started feeling for Jungkook.
He was passing by the hallway when some girls started to pick on him,Jungkook magically appeared there and stood beside him and his one glare had the girls running from there.

After that he would always find Jungkook lurking around him,as if he was trying to keep Tae safe.

Tae felt giddy when he thought about this.He couldnt stop the swarm of butterflies that erupted in his stomach.

Jungkook didn't stopped there,his little actions too had a great effect on Tae.
Like how he would pull a chair for him to sit down,or he would get up and bring Tae food when the line would be too long so that tae didn't have to stand too much.
Or how he would subtly try to be as close as he can be to Taehyung when they were with other people.

This all made Tae think that maybe Jungkook liked him too but sometimes he can't help but think that he was overlooking into things.

Whatever it was between them,was sweet and innocent and they both wanted it that way.

Taehyung hadn't told his Wolfie that he liked Jungkook,he wanted to be sure in his feelings himself first.
But he had mentioned the other's change of behavior towards him.

Now Taehyung's Wolfie comes him to drop him at his house.It started few days ago when they lost track of time and Tae's mother called him to be home immediately.

Wolfie carried him on his back and dropped him home and thats how Jeon Jungkook came to know where Tae lived.

And from that day  onwards whenever Jungkook won't be able to sleep at night which was almost everyday,he'd go to his mate.

Tae's room had a big window and outside the window there was the branch of the tree standing nearby.

Easy for Jungkook he will climb up to the window and look at his sleeping mate.
If Jungkook was lucky the window would be open and he'll get inside and take a closer look at his mate.
He would sit next to him and observe his sleeping face.Just by looking at him all of Jungkook's troubles will be solved and his heart will be at peace.

Sounds creepy right!!!but Jungkook didnt give a damn.He wanted to be with his mate for each second of the day,he has waited for him for a very long time.So let him enjoy this.