𝗶. 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘃𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗴𝗲

TW: blood

"Like they say, history likes to repeat itself"

——————————————

CIRCA. 1882
MILAN, ITALY
OCTOBER 4
08:32 am

——————————————

The church was in full display ahead of him, its huge circular glass design reflected the suns bright shine. Churches back then were extremely huge, although barely any people were seen inside asking forgiveness for their sins, nor kneeling down infront of the altar.

His boots clicked against the pavement, lowering his dark black hat, wanted posters of his face were seen stapled all around the place. His eyes rolled at the back of his head as he fastened his pace finally reaching the front door which was widely opened.

He always loved attention, but being one of the wanted man in the entire world and the most wanted man in the entirety of Europe wasn't his ideal type of 'attention'.

Slowly the masked guy, sat inside the confessional box. The carved Jesus outside the box seemed to have taken years to achieve, a small little square hole separating the one room from another which was occupied by a priest.

"Blessed me father for I have-"

"Sinned yes, what's this? Your fourth time in a week?"

The priest pushed up the little screen that covered both their faces so he could see the mystery mans sheltered features. He raised his eyebrows as he stared at the man, kissing the necklace cross that hung on his neck.

"May God forgive this man" he mumbled in latin, doing the sign of the cross. It was enough for him to hear, he shook his head before removing his hat from his head.

His black luscious hair messed and ruffled from his hat. Finally his eyes was visible, screaming eerie and death. His dark brown orbs seemed almost to be jet black, and his tall pointed nose would be mistaken to have a highlighter powered onto it. His lips was ruby red, dry blood painted as he had a habit of biting his lips constantly. He was Vantae Hansen the II.

———————————