𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮

"Women cannot be intimates to both genders"

—————————————
CIRCA. 1882
TRANSYLVANIA, ROMANIA
OCTOBER 6
O2:O4 PM
—————————————

If Lisa was required to express what she felt in a short sentence, well. She was, exhausted. Maybe that was an understatement, she barely got any sleep for the past few days and was in need of a meal and water.

The women who had messed up ponytail and red tired hands, sighed. Taking every breath she could, she tightly held the rein attached to the horse while her head unintentionally gave up and rested itself above the neck of her beloved mare.

She was riding Celeste, an all black Murgese mare that was a present to her from Father Pietro when she was 14. Lisa admitted that horses weren't her biggest interest, or they just weren't interesting to her. But Celeste was an obvious exception, she adored the horse dearly, even rode her in the middle of the night — roaming around the forest grounds.

"Here, a water. It was packed inside my bag, I thought maybe you'd need it" She slightly rose her head, seeing Soobin and his stallion beside her. Him offering her a flask filled with water that she dearly needed.

Lisa looked at the flask, wearily grabbing it and taking a huge gulp. She exhaled, taking in a deep breath before handing the flask back to the boy with a surprisingly not forced smile.

Vantae kept up with the two, making his mare run a tad bit faster to line up with his companions for the trip. He glanced at the flask which was now being fished inside Soobin's extremely heavy and big backpack. "Have you got anything left?" He asked, the guy was tired, yet he decided to conceal it and act — normal, if that was the correct word to summarize it.

Soobin embarrassingly shook his head, a hint of a apology in his smile as he glanced at Vantae. "I'm sorry Sir, I have unfortunately run out of water and any other snacks" he apologized, whilst being the youngest he somehow felt responsible for the two. And running out of food to provide his comrades, made him feel guilty.

"However, if my calculations are correct we would arrive in Transylvania in about 30 minutes — if there isn't any inconvenience of course. We just need to get past this river"

Lisa nodded her head, her tongue licking her dry lips. "And also, we've got to find an inn as well as bar, if there is anything. I've got to drink some vodka and something to eat" she spoke, Touching Celeste's jet black hair.

"Finding an inn and a bar isn't hard, getting inside the city or more specifically the province where the palace, is" Vantae interrupted, looking up the sky while stretching his cramping legs and arms.