𝗶𝗶. 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Vampires are back, and they caught me"

——————————————
CIRCA. 1882
TRANSYLVANIA, ROMANIA
OCTOBER 4
1O:23 am
——————————————

Princess Jennliana sat straight as she held a small teacup between her pinky and thumb fingers, looking straight at the painting displayed in front of her. She silently hummed as she took a small sip from the teacup with golden linings just above the tip.

It was a lovely morning indeed, the sun shine bright above the winsome blue sky, it's sun light flashing down the land and to the people below the palace. The royal dining room had it's pure white brocade curtains tied at the side of a huge glass window, allowing you to gape into the beautiful town with people laughing all around.

The long dining table almost reached across the room with approximately 25 velvet seats which weighed for about fifty one kg. The dining room itself was extremely luxurious, with its painted walls with golden and rose gold accents and huge pillars supporting the ceiling and probably mostly for decoration, near the two huge double doors and of course, the infamous goodly Royal family portrait back in 1869. Where most of her family members were, present.

The table was extremely large, yet it was only occupied by her in the middle. Staring at meals that were served for only her, meals that she could barely even finish. Maids and Royal guards were watching and guarding her at most times, like they were right now.

Basically she had no basic value, to her kingdom nor to her people. Other than being crowned queen in a couple of months, she was almost...pointless.

Her mother always used to read novels to her and her brother when they were about eleven. While her father was busy — he always was. He was always inside his massive office that was forbidden for anyone to trespass. It was almost like a treasure he didn't want anyone else to see or find other than him. She never knew why the doors were always locked, or why he forbid them to come inside.

Her father was a very scary mysterious man, she was frightened whenever she was around him. He always seemed to be very serious and sensitive when it came to certain topics he would throw a tantrum. Although she was never that close to him, she always knew the former king had this huge interest towards vampires. Who was she kidding, every Herea was eager to at least catch a vampire.

A person cleared their throat beside her, his head bowed down while his arms were stretched reaching her elbow. Jennliana jerked to the side, staring at the figure before she smiled. "Good Morning Sir. Adrian" she greeted, a small grin appearing onto her face while he raised his head facing her.